• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Team Training Meeting Coming to Anaheim, Ca! - Anyone Going?

In summary, the sales team training meeting in Anaheim, CA is a company-sponsored event that aims to provide training and development opportunities for sales team members in the area. It will cover sales techniques, product knowledge, and team building activities. All sales team members in Anaheim, CA are eligible to attend, at no cost to them. Attendees are recommended to bring a notebook, pen, and business cards. Special accommodations, including discounted hotel rates, will be provided for those who need them.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
I got this e-mail last week. Is anyone in the SoCal area going? It would be nice to meet other Cheffers.

"You’ve read about it in Consultant News and in the PC NewsWire! I’m coming to Anaheim, CA to bring a special day of training to your area.

You will learn strategies for improving bookings, recruiting, team-building and helping your team achieve it’s business goals. All Consultants can use these skills to enhance their business and shine in 2009!

Join me in Anaheim, CA for the following event:

Date: March 14, 2009
Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Place: Embassy Suites
3100 E. Frontera
Anaheim, CA 92806
Hosting Director: Sandy Alexanian
Cost: $10.00 per person.

Our maximum attendance is 350 so register now! Register here for Anaheim, CA.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 630-261-4060.

Don’t miss this opportunity to make 2009 the year for you and your team to earn and achieve more!

Best Wishes,
Jan Gilbert"

Response:I'm not in the SoCal area, but this event sounds really interesting! I've always wanted to attend a training like this and learn more about improving my business. I hope someone from the forum is able to go and share their experience with us.

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I will definitely be attending the Sales Team Training Meeting in Anaheim, CA. I'm so excited to meet other Cheffers and learn some new strategies for improving my business. March 14th can't come soon enough! Thank you for organizing this event, Jan. Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the team. See you in Anaheim!

What is the purpose of the sales team training meeting in Anaheim, CA?

The purpose of the sales team training meeting is to provide training and development opportunities for our sales team members in the Anaheim, CA area. This meeting will cover various sales techniques, product knowledge, and team building activities to help our team members succeed in their roles.

Who is eligible to attend the sales team training meeting in Anaheim, CA?

All sales team members in the Anaheim, CA area are eligible to attend the training meeting. This includes both new and experienced team members, as well as those in different levels of leadership within the company.

Is there a cost to attend the sales team training meeting in Anaheim, CA?

No, there is no cost to attend the training meeting. This is a company-sponsored event and all expenses will be covered by Pampered Chef.

What should I bring to the sales team training meeting in Anaheim, CA?

We recommend bringing a notebook and pen to take notes during the training sessions. You may also want to bring business cards to exchange with other team members and potential customers.

Will there be any special accommodations for attendees at the sales team training meeting in Anaheim, CA?

Yes, we will be providing a discounted hotel rate for attendees who need accommodations. Please contact our team for more information on how to book your stay.

Back