• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You for Generous Talents - Using Your Flyers at a Craft Show

In summary, you can use your flyers at a craft show by placing them on your table or booth for customers to take, handing them out to customers as they browse your products, or including them in purchase bags as a thank you. These flyers can be customized with your own contact information and business details using templates provided by Pampered Chef. While there are no specific restrictions on distributing flyers at a craft show, it's best to check with event organizers beforehand and ask for permission from other vendors before placing flyers on their table. For a successful craft show, your flyers should include your contact information, business details, current promotions, and a brief description of your products and services. Bulk orders of Pampered Chef flyers are also available at discounted prices.
bobbiejo
I just joined this site and was looking. I love that everyone here was so generous with their talents. I have downloaded some of the flyers you have made. You have made my day. Our team has a craft show at a local mall next week and I am going to use these flyers. I love the one with the three months of host and guest specials on one page. That saves so much paper and I'm sure that is going to get me some bookings. I'm sure these took each of you some time to make. For me I have a family and work another part-time job so I don't have time to come up with something like these. Again THANK YOU!!! :)

I agree....so many generous and creative talent here. So I too say thank you!

Oh, yes, this site has saved my butt many-a-time!

I agree..... Thank you for all the great talent and saving me so much time.

I also have join this site through Bobbi Jo I LOVE IT, Thanks to all you talented chefs out there.

1. How can I use my flyers at a craft show to promote my Pampered Chef business?

You can use your flyers at a craft show by placing them on your table or booth for customers to take. You can also hand them out to customers as they browse your products or include them in their purchase bags as a thank you for supporting your business.

2. Can I customize my flyers with my own contact information and business details?

Yes, you can customize your flyers with your own contact information and business details. Pampered Chef offers a variety of templates that you can personalize with your information and logo.

3. Are there any restrictions on how I can distribute my Pampered Chef flyers at a craft show?

There are no specific restrictions on distributing your flyers at a craft show, but it's always best to check with the event organizers beforehand. You can also be respectful of other vendors and ask for their permission before placing your flyers on their table.

4. What kind of information should I include on my Pampered Chef flyers for a craft show?

Your flyers should include your contact information, business details, and any current promotions or specials. You can also include a brief description of your products and services to entice customers to visit your booth or place an order.

5. Can I order Pampered Chef flyers in bulk for a discounted price?

Yes, you can order flyers in bulk for a discounted price. Pampered Chef offers various pricing options for bulk orders, so be sure to check their website or speak to a consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mgranich
  • ChefMJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies