• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Download the Tasty Tidbits Spring Splash Flyer for Your Business!

Let me know if that works...Thanks!Yes, that will work. Just make sure to crop the photos to the same aspect ratio as the new product photos so they look good together. Thanks!:chef:OK, I'll try that. Let me know if there are any problems. Thanks!No problems. Thanks!
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
You can download it here: http://www.tastytidbits.net/flyers.htm

Please do me a favor and save it to your hard drive instead of opening it off the site each time. These flyers have so many hi-res images that they are bandwidth hogs, and I expect there will be quite a few people downloading them. I don't my server to crash :)

Please feel free to share with your upline/downlines -- and if you like the work, spread the word about Tasty Tidbits! Thanks!

Thanks Joy. I love your work. I'm looking forward to Febs newsletter.

Thank you again. YOur great.
Ida

BEAUTIFUL JOY! You are so talented and generous for sharing! Thank you!

It looks great!! Thank you!

thanks Joy-----

Joy, this is absolutely beautiful!! Thanks so much! Just an FYI, I sent you an email to request a samply of your newsletter. I can't wait to get it!

I have a bit of a techie question. I downloaded the Spring Splash as a .pdf file. Is there a way I can email it to my contacts with it in the body of the email? I hate sending out info as an attachment, I don't think as many people look at it.

Thanks!

OK, another question. I don't have two of the fonts that you used. Do you get your fonts from somewhere where I could download them?

thank you joy!!!!!!!

i would love to know the answer about embedding the info in an email too rather than an attachment in case anyone does know!

Joy, you are a genius! This flyer is fab!

Can't change PDF do not have publisher. Could you do in Word? This looks awesome!!!
Schel

Hi everyone,
Sorry -- didn't realize there were these questions here for me...

I cannot figure out a way to get it into an email "easily". I have been able to email from Publisher, BUT one of two things happens -- it's either a huge file that crashes the email program (the entire thing is sent as one big viewable image, which is a huge filesize), or we reduce the the filesize by sacrificing viewing quality which looks (honestly) crappy.

The fonts are: Digs My Hart (can't remember where I got it, but you can probably google it) and Arial MT Rounded, as well as Bookman Old Style (which is a standard font, I believe).

I do not have this in Word. Word is not very graphic design friendly and I'm afraid I would be forever fighting with tables to get it all to line up the way I want. As it is, I haven't managed to stop using Publisher even though it's considered antiquated by today's graphic designers.

So, unfortunately, I don't have many good answers for you. I hope you are able to make do with it for now. I am working on getting my February newsletters set up for delivery for my Head Chef and Executive Chef subscribers and time is a bit tight.

Thanks anyways!
Schel

Thanks, Joy. Excellent job!

Hey Joy

Are you going to do a flyer for just NEW Spring/Summer products? may a one or two pager type thingy

Just wondering

:chef:

Hey Teresa,

It is storming here this weekend and I am planning to hibernate inside, so I might have time to do one... but I have to get all my Head Chef and Executive Chef newsletters set up for distribution first, so maybe by Sunday. I will post when I do... It's nice that the images are now available....

PampChefJoy said:
Hey Teresa,

It is storming here this weekend and I am planning to hibernate inside, so I might have time to do one... but I have to get all my Head Chef and Executive Chef newsletters set up for distribution first, so maybe by Sunday. I will post when I do... It's nice that the images are now available....

Just checking Joy to see if you have one yet

Sorry to bother you

Sorry Teresa -- I didn't get to it... I was working on newsletters all weekend... Since I now have the customized newsletter option, it takes a bit more of my free time!

Let me see what I can put together here in a bit...

Thank You

I didn't get to it last night so I'm going to try to sneak in some work today here at work! <shhhhhhh>

;) I won't tell anyone

Thanks so much Joy :)

I really shouldn't have promised that I'd do one... I have not had a spare moment tonight. I did try at work today to get started but for some reason, I couldn't get into the PC website to download the photos. Can you use the pages from the Spring Splash flyer with the new products on them?

What is "theSpring Splash Is Done!" event?

"theSpring Splash Is Done!" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the end of winter and the beginning of spring. It is a fun and interactive cooking party where guests can learn new recipes, try out new kitchen tools, and socialize with friends.

When and where will "theSpring Splash Is Done!" event take place?

This event typically takes place in late March or early April and is held at various locations across the country. You can check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates and locations.

How can I attend "theSpring Splash Is Done!"?

You can attend "theSpring Splash Is Done!" by purchasing a ticket through a Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting a party yourself. If you host a party, you and your guests will have the opportunity to attend the event for free.

What can I expect at "theSpring Splash Is Done!" event?

At "theSpring Splash Is Done!" event, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, sample delicious dishes, and learn about our latest products. There will also be games, prizes, and exclusive discounts for attendees.

Can I bring a friend to "theSpring Splash Is Done!" event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to "theSpring Splash Is Done!" event. You can purchase an extra ticket for them or have them RSVP through your consultant if you are hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
carolina
Replies
Views
newatthis
Replies
Views
Bren706