• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Love a Bargain for Sept??

In summary, someone on here is AWESOME at making the 'do you love a bargain' flyer! Has anyone made one for Sept & Oct? Making flyers is not my best talent, so I appreciate this site so much for that!
lacychef
Someone on here is AWESOME at making the 'do you love a bargain' flyer! Has anyone made one for Sept & Oct? Making flyers is not my best talent, so I appreciate this site so much for that!:)

lacychef said:
Someone on here is AWESOME at making the 'do you love a bargain' flyer! Has anyone made one for Sept & Oct? Making flyers is not my best talent, so I appreciate this site so much for that!:)

I'm also looking.... anyone?

We need one for Oct, Nov & Dec!

DYLAB from Sept to DecI got this from another group. Hope this helps. It's a little slow uploading due to the pictures.

Attachments

• DoYouLOVEaBargain9--10-2006ver2[1].doc
    934.5 KB · Views: 511
pamperedharriet said:
I got this from another group. Hope this helps. It's a little slow uploading due to the pictures.

Love it thank you!!!

What a great flyer. Thank you.

OK, so I made a flyer of my own. When I tried to upload it, it said "invalid file". Someone out there more computer literate than me that can tell me what that means?:(

Here's mine. I made it one page and added the guest specials.

Attachments

• 200609dylab2.doc
    896 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
lacychef said:
OK, so I made a flyer of my own. When I tried to upload it, it said "invalid file". Someone out there more computer literate than me that can tell me what that means?:(

What format/program is the flyer in? Only certain types of extensions/programs are allowed to be uploaded. So take a look at the file & tell us what program you created it in and the full file name including what is after the "." (dot).

Those are great flyers, thanks! One quick question, what do you do with these? I know that sounds stupid but do you hang them around town or do you give them out or mail them? I thought about posting some on the bulletin boards outside grocery stores with some buisness cards. Just very curious on what everybody does with them.

Swirl said:
Those are great flyers, thanks! One quick question, what do you do with these? I know that sounds stupid but do you hang them around town or do you give them out or mail them? I thought about posting some on the bulletin boards outside grocery stores with some buisness cards. Just very curious on what everybody does with them.
I display one at shows and give one to each host in her packet. I do like the idea of posting them on bulletin boards!

Thanks!

1. What is "Do You Love a Bargain for Sept?"

"Do You Love a Bargain for Sept?" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of September. It features discounted products and exclusive deals for customers to take advantage of.

2. When does "Do You Love a Bargain for Sept?" start and end?

The "Do You Love a Bargain for Sept?" promotion starts on September 1st and ends on September 30th. Make sure to take advantage of the deals before they expire!

3. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the "Do You Love a Bargain for Sept?" promotion?

No, not all products are included in the promotion. However, there will be a variety of products available at discounted prices for customers to choose from.

4. Can I combine "Do You Love a Bargain for Sept?" deals with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Do You Love a Bargain for Sept?" deals cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one offer can be used per transaction.

5. How can I stay updated on the latest "Do You Love a Bargain for Sept?" deals?

To stay updated on the latest "Do You Love a Bargain for Sept?" deals, make sure to sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media. You can also check our website regularly for updates and new deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • dannyzmom