• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July-Aug-Sept 3 Month Flyer: Save Big with Our Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the "July Aug Sept 3 Month" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs from July to September, where customers can take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts on various products. To participate, simply place an order during the designated time period. The promotion includes a variety of products from Pampered Chef's catalog, and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. There is no limit on how many times you can participate in the promotion.
kam
Staff member
July Aug Sept 3 month FlyerHere is my 3-month flyer for those who want to use it.

I have been sitting waiting for DH's outpatient surgery ALL DAY today!!! Ugh!

And it takes me longer on the laptop, but here it is. So I think I will wait until tomorrow to update any other flyers. :)

Double check it before using it.

You can edit the sales blurb and enter your Cons Info in using Reader.

Attachments

• JulyAugSept2010_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 403
Last edited:
Thank you so much....too funny, was just coming on here to look for this and you were the first one under "new posts".Beautiful and thanks again....hope all is well with your husband!

Thank you, yes, everything is fine with DH. Just a LONG day waiting around the hospital. :)

Hope your hubs is okay!
Any chance you have an Aug Sept Oct done yet?

dannyzmom said:
Hope your hubs is okay!
Any chance you have an Aug Sept Oct done yet?

I will be working on it later today!

I like the 2 month ones! :)

(for instance - Aug/Sept, Sept/Oct,...)

I like the 2 month ones too :)!

ChefBeckyD said:
I like the 2 month ones! :)

(for instance - Aug/Sept, Sept/Oct,...)

Humble Beginnings said:
I like the 2 month ones too :)!

Thanks! :)

I had the Aug Sept one done yesterday - but it was HUGE and I didn't have the patience last night to work on it. Got it smaller today and it is done, but I will post it when I get home!

Has anyone by any chance made up a 3 month flyer with August, September, and October? Thanks !!!

Thank you for the flyers. I love them!!

You rock thank you!!

What is the "July Aug Sept 3 Month" promotion?

The "July Aug Sept 3 Month" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs from July to September. During this time, customers can take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts on various products.

How can I participate in the "July Aug Sept 3 Month" promotion?

To participate in the "July Aug Sept 3 Month" promotion, simply place an order with Pampered Chef during the designated time period. The promotion is available to all customers, both new and existing.

What types of products are included in the "July Aug Sept 3 Month" promotion?

The "July Aug Sept 3 Month" promotion includes a variety of products from Pampered Chef's catalog. These products may include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more. The specific products included may vary each month.

Can I combine the "July Aug Sept 3 Month" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "July Aug Sept 3 Month" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you may still be able to earn Host Rewards or take advantage of any active consultant specials during this time.

Is there a limit on how many times I can participate in the "July Aug Sept 3 Month" promotion?

No, there is no limit on how many times you can participate in the "July Aug Sept 3 Month" promotion. You can place as many orders as you'd like during the designated time period and still receive the exclusive deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
iteachncook
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam