• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bargain Hunters Rejoice: November's Specials Now Available!

In summary, the "Do You Love a Bargain..." section on the Pampered Chef website offers discounted products from various categories, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. New deals are added on a weekly basis and the products are not of lesser quality, but the same high-quality products that Pampered Chef is known for. Customers can use their consultant discount on these items and the deals typically last for a limited time only.
supergirljennie
Anyone working on a Do You Love a Bargain for Nov hosts now that we have January and February's specials?

Here are mine!Here are mine. They're a little weird because I had to copy them from Powerpoint and paste into Word. But they should print OK.

Last edited:
Thanks so much, Ann! I'm trying to use them to get my catty hosts to get some bookings for me!

Last edited:
:( :( They won't open....I need the cute smilie that is crying!
Oh, Tasha....can you convert???

i tried unsuccessfully to update the one from oct-dec.. it's tricky! my results are so sad...... anyone have better luck? tia~tiffany p

Here they are in PDF format.

Attachments

• BargainD06JF.pdf
    179.3 KB · Views: 321
  • BargainN06DJ.pdf
    172.5 KB · Views: 289
YOU ARE THE BEST, Tasha:D Thank you soooo much!
(and thanks for creating it Ann! I haven't had the time this week)

You guys are so creative! I wish I had more time to work on the computer. It just stifles me that I am creative and can't get on here to work! LOL I guess with three small children, 2 dogs and a pilot husband, I'm S-O-L!

Thanks again you guys!

Related to Bargain Hunters Rejoice: November's Specials Now Available!

1. What types of deals can I find in the "Do You Love a Bargain..." section?

The "Do You Love a Bargain..." section features discounted products from various categories, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. These deals are constantly changing, so be sure to check back frequently for new bargains.

2. How often are new deals added to the "Do You Love a Bargain..." section?

New deals are added to the "Do You Love a Bargain..." section on a weekly basis. This allows us to offer a variety of products at discounted prices and gives our customers the opportunity to save on their favorite Pampered Chef items.

3. Are the products in the "Do You Love a Bargain..." section of lesser quality?

No, the products in the "Do You Love a Bargain..." section are not of lesser quality. They are the same high-quality products that Pampered Chef is known for, just at a discounted price. These deals are a great way to try new products or stock up on your favorites at a lower cost.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on "Do You Love a Bargain..." items?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to "Do You Love a Bargain..." items. This allows you to save even more on these already discounted products. Simply log in to your consultant account to access your discount when making a purchase.

5. How long do "Do You Love a Bargain..." deals last?

The duration of "Do You Love a Bargain..." deals may vary, but most deals last for a limited time only. It is best to check the expiration date listed on the product page to ensure you do not miss out on a great deal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcheftammy
  • lacychef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefann
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies