• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Newsletter with Delicious Recipes | January Specials and Bookings

In summary, the December Newsletter features three recipes perfect for the holiday season: Maple Glazed Ham, Cranberry Orange Scones, and Peppermint Brownies. There are also special offers for January, including 20% off all bakeware and a free gift with purchases over $50. To book a Pampered Chef party in January, reach out to a consultant or visit the website. The menu for the party can be customized based on preferences and dietary restrictions. While there is no specific deadline, it is recommended to book the party as soon as possible for availability and planning purposes.
DeeDee616
Anyone have a good one with a recipe or two in it? and one that has January specials? I can't seem to get anything to line up right or looks good. I'm trying to get some bookings for January since the hosts will get some extra. Thanks so much! happy Holidays!

I'm working on mine, dunno how it's gonna turn out though, I have a cheap version of a word program and I can not do as much as I could with Microsoft programs.

Hi there! I don't have a specific cookbook recommendation, but I do have some tips for finding one with recipes and January specials. First, try searching for "January cookbook" or "winter recipes" on a book retailer's website. You can also check out cooking magazines, as they often have special issues for each season. Another option is to look for cookbooks from popular chefs or food bloggers who often share seasonal recipes on their websites. And don't forget to check out your local library for free cookbook options! Good luck with your January bookings and happy holidays to you too!

1. What are the featured recipes in the December Newsletter?

The December Newsletter features three delicious recipes perfect for the holiday season: Maple Glazed Ham, Cranberry Orange Scones, and Peppermint Brownies.

2. Are there any special offers or promotions for January?

Yes, our January specials include 20% off all bakeware and a free gift with every purchase over $50. Don't miss out!

3. How can I book a Pampered Chef party in January?

Booking a party is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a date and time that works for you and your guests.

4. Can I customize my Pampered Chef party menu?

Absolutely! Your consultant will work with you to create a personalized menu based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

5. Is there a deadline for booking a party in January?

While there is no specific deadline, we recommend booking your party as soon as possible to ensure availability and time to plan the perfect event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih