• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Host Email in Customer Connection

In summary, the January Host Email in Customer Connection is a monthly email sent to all Pampered Chef hosts in the month of January, containing important updates, promotions, and tips for hosting a successful party. Current hosts will automatically receive the email in their inbox, but can check their spam or promotions folder if they do not see it. The email can also be shared with guests, and parties must be hosted in January to take advantage of the promotions. It is not possible to opt out of receiving the January Host Email, but hosts can unsubscribe from future emails by following the instructions at the bottom of the email.
esavvymom
Staff member
I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, but in Customer Connection, when do they update the email designs they have? I'm wanting to start looking towards January 2009 with the extra host product. I don't have anything on my calendar for Nov/Dec, but part of that is on purpose. I have a catalog show going right now that keeps my active status alive.
I've really only got about 2 weeks in November that I'll be in town or available. After that, I'm out of pocket for about 3 weeks. I can certainly do Catalog shows- but limited, because we'll be on vacation with limited internet (I have to pay for access - $10 per day at Walt Disney - if you can believe that..) So I don't want to overcommitt myself while we're gone and then screw it up.

So I'm hoping to hit the phones this week and talk to people about January since it is so good. I've already got one lead for a show in January because of that. But there are many of my contacts that are not local that I'd like to talk to about January for catalog shows etc.

instead of 'reinventing the wheel', I'd love to use the emails through Customer Connection - so was wondering about when they might put up the Jan 09 host template. Any guess?

Unfortunately, there is no definite answer to when Customer Connection will update the email designs for January 2009. However, the Customer Connection website does provide a calendar of when new products, programs and emails are released. You can view this calendar here: https://www.customerconnection.com/calendar/. It is best to check back often to see if the new January 2009 host template has been added for you to use.

Hi there! It sounds like you have a busy schedule ahead of you, but it's great that you're already thinking ahead to January 2009. From my experience with Customer Connection, they usually update their email designs a few weeks before the new month begins. So I would say to keep an eye out towards the end of December for the January 2009 host template. In the meantime, it's great that you're already reaching out to potential hosts and using the January incentives to your advantage. Best of luck with your catalog shows and vacation plans!

1. What is the January Host Email in Customer Connection?

The January Host Email in Customer Connection is a monthly email sent to all Pampered Chef hosts in the month of January. It includes important updates, promotions, and tips for hosting a successful party.

2. How do I receive the January Host Email?

If you are a current Pampered Chef host, you will automatically receive the January Host Email in your inbox. Make sure to check your spam or promotions folder if you do not see it in your main inbox.

3. Can I share the January Host Email with my guests?

Yes, you are welcome to share the January Host Email with your guests. It contains valuable information that can benefit both you and your guests.

4. Is there a deadline for hosting a party in January to take advantage of the promotions mentioned in the email?

Yes, the promotions mentioned in the January Host Email are only valid for parties hosted in the month of January. Make sure to schedule your party before the end of the month to take advantage of these offers.

5. Can I opt out of receiving the January Host Email?

No, as a current Pampered Chef host, you will automatically receive the January Host Email. However, if you do not wish to receive any future emails, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • esavvymom