• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our Very Own Dannyzmom in the January Cn

In summary, Carolyn Kraham D. is famous and I love her. Kris Brooks provides some great words of wisdom and I am looking forward to reading her article. The workshop thing was different but I am still excited for it. The article about Carolyn is inspiring and I am very proud of her.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I took a quick peak at the January Consultant News and saw that there was an article all about our very own Carolyn Kraham:D. That is awesome! I can't wait to get the real newsletter so I can sit down and read the article completely.:)

Carolyn is famous!!

But she was already a star in my eyes;):):cool:

Me, too. I love Carolyn.

Awwww....you guyyyyyyyysssss!!!!!
Ya'll make me feel so special!! :*)

We just call 'em as we see 'em.

She's a SuperStar!! Way to go Carolyn!!

Way not to tell us Carolyn...like the time you were doing a demo at NC and wouldn't tell!Congratulations - can't wait to read it!

She's kinda sneaky that way. Isn't she?

Congratulations and nice photo!

.....and I saw some words of wisdom from our own Kris Brooks too....

Congrats!!!! But You know I was kinda bumbed they aren't coming out with something special for Feb. like they have in the past that is valentine orinated. I have some people already asking me if they are going to be coming out with one.

Woo hoo Carolyn!!! I'll need to go take a look at it. What a star!!!!

Congratulations, Carolyn! Can't wait to go read it!

It killed me not to tell, I swear!
The woman who interviewed me suggested I not go telling people, just in case at the last minute, they needed to pull the article to make room for something else. I wasnted SO badly to tell you guys!!
Now, the workshop thing - that was different - I was afraid if I told you, ya'll'd sign up for my workshop and I'd have a nervous breakdown - LOL

Congrats, Carolyn. It is a much deserved honor :)

Congratulations!! How very exciting!!:)

dannyzmom said:
It killed me not to tell, I swear!
The woman who interviewed me suggested I not go telling people, just in case at the last minute, they needed to pull the article to make room for something else. I wasnted SO badly to tell you guys!!
Now, the workshop thing - that was different - I was afraid if I told you, ya'll'd sign up for my workshop and I'd have a nervous breakdown - LOL

yeah yeah yeah!! Like WE would have bothered you at YOUR workshop....;) :rolleyes: :D :cool:

Congratulations, Carolyn!

That's awesome Carolyn, way to go! :sing:
Maybe I'll get my CN in Feb sometime so I can actually SEE it..ha ha. Mine don't usually come till the end of the month...:(

chefsteph07 said:
That's awesome Carolyn, way to go! :sing:
Maybe I'll get my CN in Feb sometime so I can actually SEE it..ha ha. Mine don't usually come till the end of the month...:(

Just go on line on the 1st...well maybe the 2nd... considering HO is closed on the first... ;)

Ginger428 said:
yeah yeah yeah!! Like WE would have bothered you at YOUR workshop....;) :rolleyes: :D :cool:

ROTFL! Ginger.... isn't that the truth!?! LOL!:p:D;)

Awesome! I can't wait to read it! I agree...much deserved:)

Congrats Carolyn! I can't wait to read it.

Carolyn's the bomb! I wouldn't have earned London last year without her motivation and tips. She rocks!

You guys are making me cry! Stop it!! (no, don't stop it - I am eating this up - LOL)
Seriously - you are all making me feel so good and so special - THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

You deserve it Carolyn! You are an awesome consultant and director... I'm sure of that...you set by example and by the way you are with us... I just know you rock as a director! You know we love you Carolyn!;)

WOW!!!
Carolyn, I am soooo proud of you! The article is great and VERY inspiring!! You did (and do) such an awesome job! So glad you are getting the recognition you deserve!

Actually, I am kind of disappointed that you didn't credit me for sending you some "off color" jokes to keep you on track with your business!:D:D:D. OK the jokes are so off color they might make a truck driver blush!!:blushing::angel:

I loved the article - it shows that the everyday things most of us do - really pays off!

baychef said:
WOW!!!
Carolyn, I am soooo proud of you! The article is great and VERY inspiring!! You did (and do) such an awesome job! So glad you are getting the recognition you deserve!

Actually, I am kind of disappointed that you didn't credit me for sending you some "off color" jokes to keep you on track with your business!:D:D:D. OK the jokes are so off color they might make a truck driver blush!!:blushing::angel:

Actually, as a matter of fact, I *did* tell the interviewer to mention you and your jokes. I even shared a few jokes with her but I think she was offended ;)

Share the jokes?

cmdtrgd said:
Share the jokes?

They're pretty raunchy - email me or Ann your email address and we'll start sending 'em your way...

Wow Carolyn how exciting - Congratulations!

COngrats Carolyn!!! I will now have to go back and reread the article!!!

That is soooo great Carolyn!! You are awesome. One of the nicest people I have met in South Florida and totally a mover and a shaker. I really wish I had more time to devote to PC because I have to tell you all...I have gotten on a tone of forums for business information and no one is as nice as the Cheffers here. Carolyn thanks for introducing me. You are AWESOME!!

Hey Jilleysue - we've missed you around here.

Carolyn! I totally missed this! I will have to read my CN again! My stupid roomate moved it before I had time to read it!

And btw ... I didn't know they interviewed people. I thought the consultants wrote the articles. As a journalist, I'm curious if the person who interviewed you was someone at home office? Or do they take freelance articles? I'd love to do some writing on the side!

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Jilleysue - we've missed you around here.

I know I need to start posting again. I usually check things out once or twice a week. I have been on the flat belly diet forums...LOL. Not like everyone here, that is for sure. :thumbup: Once I saw the post about Carollyn, I just had to post.

1. Who is Carolyn Kraham and why is she featured in the January Consultant News?

Carolyn Kraham is a consultant for Pampered Chef who has been recognized in the January Consultant News for her outstanding performance and achievements within the company.

2. What can I expect to learn from reading the article about Carolyn Kraham?

The article will provide insight into Carolyn's journey with Pampered Chef, her tips for success, and her personal experiences as a consultant.

3. Is Carolyn Kraham a top performer in the company?

Yes, Carolyn is a top performer within Pampered Chef and has been recognized for her hard work and dedication to the company.

4. How can I access the January Consultant News to read about Carolyn Kraham?

The January Consultant News can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through the Consultant Portal. You can also receive a physical copy in the mail if you have opted in for mail subscriptions.

5. Is Carolyn Kraham's success achievable for other consultants?

Absolutely! Carolyn's success is a testament to the potential for growth and achievement within Pampered Chef. With hard work and determination, any consultant can reach their own goals and milestones within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • janezapchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pamperedpals