• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congratulations to Carolyn Kraham (Dannyzmom)

In summary, Carolyn is in the consultant newsletter again and she recruited 6 new consultants in January. She is an inspiration to others and her success is a testament to the dedication and hard work that is required to be a successful consultant.
MissChef
Gold Member
Our very own Carolyn is in the consultant newsletter again!:D The April edition has her as the 5th person from the top of page 20 for 4 or more recruits for the months of January!!! She recruited 6 new consultants in January! Carolyn, you rock!! You are such an inspiration to me!! Great job girl! :thumbup: Congratulations on your success!!;)

You go girl!!!!!! Congrats

Congrats Carolyn!

She may not get this until her trip is over for Miami although she doesn't have far to travel! :p

I am hanging with you every chance I get - maybe some of your mojo will jump on me! You rock girlie :)

Congrats Carolyn! :thumbup:

Way To Go Carolyn!!!

Congrats!! You are an awesome example for all of us in these rough times!

So awesome!:D

great job!! SHOOOOOWWWWW OFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

Way to Go!!!!!!!!

That is so awesome! I am jealous, I have to be honest.

Carolyn rocks! This is just one of the many ways. :)

OMG you guys!!!!!
THANK YOU!!
Those of you who've met me in person will tell the others - I am not "all that" - I am just a big dork, that's all. But, thanks for making this dork feel like a cool kid!
Love ya!

Congratulations, Carolyn!!!!!!

Hey, I've met you. I've dined with you. You are all that!

Wow, congratulations!!

dannyzmom said:
OMG you guys!!!!!
THANK YOU!!
Those of you who've met me in person will tell the others - I am not "all that" - I am just a big dork, that's all. But, thanks for making this dork feel like a cool kid!
Love ya!

Carolyn! You know I love ya girl and I think you are something special... cuz you are a busy dedicated Mom and wife and you are making this business work for you and showing us how it all can be done! I do admire you and I loved talking to you this past January during leadership conference when you called to give me the announcements... you only know me through here and I'm not part of your team but you made time to make me a priority when all the announcements were made and I so appreciated it! I found you to be all that... but yet so down to earth! You show us all what it can be like and I appreciate all you do for us! Love ya my friend!!:love:;):thumbup:

Awww geeeeeeeez....now ya'll are gonna make me cry & stuff! Cut it out!!!!
XOXOXOXO

Carolyn, you are awesome, way to go!

Related to Congratulations to Carolyn Kraham (Dannyzmom)

1. Who is Carolyn Kraham?

Carolyn Kraham is a representative for Pampered Chef, known as Dannyzmom, who has achieved a significant milestone or accomplishment.

2. What is the reason for congratulating Carolyn Kraham?

We are congratulating Carolyn Kraham for her hard work and dedication as a Pampered Chef representative, as she has reached a significant achievement or milestone.

3. What has Carolyn Kraham accomplished?

Carolyn Kraham has achieved a significant milestone or accomplishment as a Pampered Chef representative, whether it be a sales goal, leadership achievement, or other recognition.

4. How does Pampered Chef recognize Carolyn Kraham's accomplishment?

Pampered Chef recognizes Carolyn Kraham's accomplishment through various means, such as social media shoutouts, recognition at company events, and special rewards or incentives.

5. Is Carolyn Kraham the only one being congratulated?

No, there are likely many other Pampered Chef representatives being congratulated for their achievements as well. However, we are specifically highlighting Carolyn Kraham's accomplishment at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
chefann