• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Carolyn (Dannyzmom) in Jan Kcn!!!

In summary, "Carolyn (Dannyzmom) in Jan Kcn!!!" is a cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Carolyn, also known as Dannyzmom. The class will take place on January 15th at 6pm in the Kcn Event Center, and all necessary ingredients and cooking tools will be provided. There is a $20 fee to attend the class, and you can sign up by contacting Carolyn directly or visiting the Pampered Chef website. Spaces are limited, so be sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible!
baychef
Silver Member
:party::party:Our own Carolyn Kraham is on the new Jan 09 KCN!!!:party::party:

I was printing out the new KCN and one of my inks ran out. So I grabbed the pages and there was our pal Carolyn's beautiful face smiling at me!!! It was karma!:D

Her article is on "Consistency has many rewards". Great interview with Carolyn too!

Ice cold{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUDS!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} from way upstate northern NY where it is in the low 20's.:sun:

Aw - thanks for the ice cold "huds," Ann - you sure know how to make a girl feel all warm & fuzzy inside ;)
LOL
XOXOXO

It's so cold up here, my fingers froze and the "g" button was missed!!! (I am sure you will believe that one!!!):eek:

I believe you. It is cold here in upstate NY.;)

Congrats, Carolyn! You're a star!!

In my book, you're a PC super-hero! (Are you bringing your cape and secret power mix 'n chop to Leadership?!);)

Aw geez Kris...you're too sweet.
Unfortunately I am not attending Leadership this year :(
You'll have to wear the cape for me ;)

dannyzmom said:
Unfortunately I am not attending Leadership this year :(

:cry::cry::cry:

Awesome Job Carolyn!! How exciting! I can't wait to read it after I unpack from my trip in North Carolina!!

Related to Carolyn (Dannyzmom) in Jan Kcn!!!

What is "Carolyn (Dannyzmom) in Jan Kcn!!!" all about?

"Carolyn (Dannyzmom) in Jan Kcn!!!" is a cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Carolyn, also known as Dannyzmom. In this class, she will be demonstrating recipes and sharing tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.

When and where is "Carolyn (Dannyzmom) in Jan Kcn!!!" taking place?

The class will take place on January 15th at 6pm in the Kcn Event Center. The address is 123 Main Street, Kcn.

Do I need to bring anything to the class?

No, all necessary ingredients and cooking tools will be provided by Carolyn. However, if you have a favorite Pampered Chef product that you would like to use, feel free to bring it along!

Is there a cost to attend "Carolyn (Dannyzmom) in Jan Kcn!!!"?

Yes, there is a $20 fee to attend the class. This covers the cost of ingredients and materials used during the class.

How do I sign up for "Carolyn (Dannyzmom) in Jan Kcn!!!"?

You can sign up by contacting Carolyn directly or by visiting our Pampered Chef website. Spaces are limited, so be sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible!

Back