• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Floridians Going to See Susie Lite Tonight in Sanford?

In summary, Susie Lite will be in Central Florida visiting the SpringHill Suites by Marriott from November 1st to 2nd. During both visits, she will be available to speak on topics such as recruiting and selling. There will also be a product raffle to help offset meeting room costs.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'm going with my recruiter and was wondering if any "Cheffers" were going???:confused: :)

Here are the details for Susie Lite's Central Florida Visit Nov 1 & 2:

Wednesday, Nov 1 ALL Consultants!
6:00PM - 6:45PM - For anyone trying to "Step UP Their Business"...Recruiting made Easy!
7:00PM - 9:00PM - Making the Most out of Selling out Tools!
*****Product Raffle to offset Meeting Room Costs!! $1 for 1 ticket
$3 for 5 tickets
$5 for 10 tickets -- Bring your dollars!
(Dinner on own....)
201 North Towne Rd
Sanford, FL 32771
407 995-1000
Room Reservations: $99 under "The Pampered Chef" block (please call hotel direct to make rm reservations)
www.Marriott.com/MCOSH for maps and amenities of the property!
Thursday, Nov 2 Directors and Futures with 4 or more:
9:00AM - 1:00AM - Coaching your way to SUCCESS!
SpringHill Suites Conference Room
(Morning Coffee/Tea/Soft Drink and Box lunch and Drink - $10...Breakfast on own...)

In case you've wondered...TOP 10 REASONS TO COME SEE SUSIE LITE!....
10. She's employed by The Pampered Chef; Doris thinks she's worth having on HER payroll!
9. She is one of the BEST trainers that I have been privileged to work with.
8. She has been One of US!
7. She has earned TPC many times!
6. Because you would drive 45-1 hour to a show....and this maybe the BEST training for your OVERALL BUSINESS!
5. Because we don't often have Home Office personal in Central Florida; the last time was 2 years ago after Hurricane Charley!
4. I went to Chicago to see her in Sept and I bet you would rather drive to Sanford than Chicago!
3. If you haven't sold all you can this season!
2. If you haven't recruited all you can this year!
1. If you want to be SUCCESSFUL with THE PAMPERED CHEF!!!!!

Susie is awesome - She was in Dallas in September - Go it you can make it

I wish!!
Sanford is wayyy too far north for me. :(

OMG! If you guys live close to this....you need to go!! Susie is my cluster's regional sales director. She came & did a cluster-wide meeting with us last fall & she is AWESOME!:) She was a consultant & now works for HO. She is so down to earth & a great presenter! GO, & tell us all you learn! Have fun!

Susie is awesome. She was at our cluster in June and she is just great.

She used to be a consultant with PC, so she knows!

I had no idea aobut this. oh well!

Did anyone go?? I really wanted to, and Sanford is RIGHT NEXT DOOR to me! But, I had class last night and I couldn't miss it!Give me the details if you went!!! :) Thanks,
Jaye

I did go and she was great! I will post my notes as soon as I get them written up! She had a lot of great ideas.:D :D

i couldn't go

PampMomof3 said:
I did go and she was great! I will post my notes as soon as I get them written up! She had a lot of great ideas.:D :D

Cool, I can't wait to read them!! :)

THANKS FOR SHARING!

1. Can I purchase tickets at the door for Susie Lite's show in Sanford?

Yes, tickets will be available for purchase at the door the night of the show. However, it is recommended to purchase them in advance to guarantee entry.

2. Is there assigned seating for the show?

No, the show is general admission and seating is first come, first served. Arriving early is recommended for the best seating options.

3. Will there be food and drinks available at the show?

Yes, there will be a cash bar and light snacks available for purchase. Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the venue.

4. Is there a dress code for the show?

No, there is no specific dress code for the show. However, please keep in mind that the venue may have their own dress code policies.

5. Can I get a refund for my ticket if I am unable to attend the show?

Unfortunately, tickets are non-refundable. However, you may transfer your ticket to someone else or use it for a future show if available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thebowman