• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Host Specials: Get $191 Off New Traditions Collection!

In summary, the New Traditions Collection is a set of cookware and kitchen tools designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. To receive a $191 discount on the collection, you must host a Pampered Chef party in January. This discount is only applicable to the New Traditions Collection, but hosting a party also allows you to earn other rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products. In addition, hosting a party in January also allows you to take advantage of special host rewards, including exclusive discounts and free products. Hosting a party is easy, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time, or host a virtual party.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
I found this file for the January Host Specials that they could earn the entire New Traditions Collection for onlu $49.50 for a savings of $191.00. (based on a $500+ show).
Could someone explain the breakdown of how this would work?

TIA

Mandy

The one I know of is the Cranberry Collection for only $43.50.

The two highest priced items are half off items (I don't have a catalog in front of my face to let you know which pieces) and the rest are free using the $140 free product value.

Make sure you take into account the extra FPV they will earn this time too.

What is the New Traditions Collection?

The New Traditions Collection is a set of cookware and kitchen tools designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. It includes a variety of pots, pans, utensils, and other kitchen essentials.

How can I get $191 off the New Traditions Collection?

To receive the $191 discount on the New Traditions Collection, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the month of January. As the host, you will earn rewards based on the total sales from your party, and the $191 discount will be applied to your order.

Can I use the $191 discount on other Pampered Chef products?

No, the $191 discount is only applicable to the New Traditions Collection. However, as the host of a party, you will also have the opportunity to earn other rewards and discounts on a variety of Pampered Chef products.

What is the benefit of hosting a Pampered Chef party in January?

In addition to the $191 discount on the New Traditions Collection, hosting a party in January also allows you to take advantage of our special host rewards for the month. This includes exclusive discounts, free products, and more, depending on the total sales from your party.

How can I host a Pampered Chef party in January?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time for your party. You can also host a virtual party if you prefer. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to make your party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• {*mandy*}
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123