• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Host/Guest Specials: What Can We Expect?

I think they think it's just a bonus. I tell them that it's not just a bonus, it's a HUGE perk. The monthly specials are just an added bonus.
esavvymom
Staff member
When do they typically come out with the January Host Specials?

I have a booth on Saturday, and was hoping to have that information available if I'm lucky enough to book my November dates.

I know sometimes you guys are able to pull the next month's Consultant news letter a few days before it posts, but I'm guessing this month's won't work that way since they have their big news on nov 3rd?? (Least I haven't seen it yet using the method I learned about last month.)

I looked at LAST year's January and saw the bonus incentives. I was hoping to know for this year if they do the same sort of thing or not so if I'm at least talking to people, I can know.

I just received my PWS Update and FOR CANADA - it will be announced/available on November 5th. The US is generally sooner though.

January and February specials will be part of the National Meeting Day announcements on November 3. If you're booking January already, just tell people that January is usually our best host special of the year, and you'll update them with the info next week.

chefann said:
January and February specials will be part of the National Meeting Day announcements on November 3.

If you're booking January already, just tell people that January is usually our best host special of the year, and you'll update them with the info next week.

Ok...Thank you! :) I suspected as much.

Remember that the monthly specials are a bonus. THe host program itself if extremely generous. When booking, I tell them the month I'm booking in and ask what date works for them. If they want a later date, I say we can do that too but I then mention the monthly specials between now and the date they want. Sometimes that moves them closer. I also remind them of the booking benefit and that they can get the special for 6 months with bookings.

A lot of my hosts pass up the special.

1. What are the January Host/Guest Specials?

The January Host/Guest Specials are exclusive deals and discounts offered to hosts and guests of Pampered Chef parties held in the month of January. These specials are updated and changed every month, so be sure to check our website or consult with your consultant for the most current offers.

2. How can I qualify for the January Host/Guest Specials?

To qualify for the January Host/Guest Specials, you must either host a Pampered Chef party in the month of January or attend a party as a guest. The specific requirements and rewards for each special may vary, so be sure to check with your consultant for details.

3. Can I combine the January Host/Guest Specials with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the January Host/Guest Specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, there may be some exceptions, so be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

4. How do I redeem the January Host/Guest Specials?

To redeem the January Host/Guest Specials, simply place an order through your consultant or on our website and mention the special at checkout. Your consultant will also be able to assist you with redeeming any specials or rewards earned through hosting a party.

5. Is there a limit to how many January Host/Guest Specials I can earn?

The limit for earning January Host/Guest Specials may vary depending on the specific specials being offered. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more details on any limits or restrictions for each special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies