• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start the New Year Off Right with January Newsletter!

In summary, Deanna shared her newsletter and explained that she is working on it for the first time this year. She mentioned a private hostess party she is planning and mentioned that her open houses haven't always been great. Deanna shared her newsletter which includes information on the Stoneware sale and the January and February specials. She also included new recipes that she plans to hold off finishing until after Leadership in January. Deanna and I both liked the newsletter and agreed that it is good as is.
ChefMoore
I'm working on my January Newsletter that I was planning on sending out around the end of December. I'm including info on the Stoneware sale and the January & February Specials. Being as this is my first year as a consultant I'm just wondering if there is any info that we get at the end of year that I should hold off finishing my newsletter for? Or any new recipes I should hold out for. Does that make sense?

Any new news will come out at Leadership, but that's Jan. 10-12.

And a lot of the Leadership news will be either consultant-specific (like the trip) or relating to the new season, which starts in March. And if there's a recruiting promo announced, you can send a special newsletter then, so it's not lost in the rest of your newsletter.

Then this is what I have so far. Any suggestions??

Attachments

• Jan 2008 Pampered Chef News.doc
    504.5 KB · Views: 646
I think what you have is really cute! Thanks for sharing!

I like your mention of a private hostess party. I may start doing that each year in December. My open houses haven't always been the greatest!

Mine haven't been either. I figure if I start talking about it all year maybe it will be bigger, plus it will give me the whole year to stock up on items for the party, so I can sell things at a discount.

Thanks so much for sharing your newsletter--I think it is great!!!!!

Very Nice!!! Thanks for sharing!

Can I borrow?I love it. But did notice that it says 2007. I wish I could do that kind of stuff. So I'll be "borrowing" it from you:love: Thanks so Much:D
Deanna

Deanna bet me telling you about dating it January 2007. I just caught that when I was rereading it. Other than that it is great and I think I am going to borrow it too to send out. Thanks again.

I liked it too..I put together a little from a couple, then added some of my own stuff, and here's mine.

Feel free to use anyone..

Attachments

• Jan08newsletter.doc
    555.5 KB · Views: 442

1. What new products are featured in the January newsletter?

The January newsletter features our new line of healthy cooking tools, including our spiralizer, avocado slicer, and air fryer. These tools are perfect for creating delicious and nutritious meals at home.

2. How can I access the January newsletter?

The January newsletter can be accessed through your consultant's personal website or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also sign up to receive the newsletter via email.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the January newsletter?

Yes, the January newsletter includes exclusive deals and promotions on select products. Keep an eye out for these limited-time offers to save on your favorite kitchen tools.

4. Can I share the January newsletter with friends and family?

Yes, you can easily share the January newsletter with friends and family by forwarding the email or sharing the link to the online version. You can also host a virtual party to introduce your loved ones to the new products featured in the newsletter.

5. How can I incorporate the featured products into my New Year's resolutions?

The featured products in the January newsletter are designed to help you achieve your New Year's resolutions of eating healthier and cooking more at home. Use the spiralizer to make vegetable noodles, the avocado slicer for easy and mess-free avocado toast, and the air fryer for guilt-free fried foods. These tools will make it easier to stick to your resolutions and achieve your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies