• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pulling Html From Consultant Connection Emails

I don't even know where to start.I think at some point I'll have to have one of my teenagers read these posts and tell me what they mean and how to do it. ...I don't even know where to start.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Does anyone know how to pull the HTML from CC emails to use in iContact or MC? I tried doing the View Source Code and pasting it into the HTML on iContact but it just came up with junk so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. Has anyone done this successfully?eta: Totally meant Customer Connection, not Consultant Connection....

Last edited:
i have done it successfully once. i was using yahoo as the email client and pasted it into mailchimp.

kristina16marie said:
i have done it successfully once. i was using yahoo as the email client and pasted it into mailchimp.

Maybe I need to keep trying....I'm wondering if I don't need to copy the whole thing but just parts of it. I don't know enough about reading HTML to figure that out!

Ok I tried it again but this time I opened the email in Outlook instead of Gmail and it worked!

PamperedK said:
Ok I tried it again but this time I opened the email in Outlook instead of Gmail and it worked!

yay!!!!!!!! =)

Yes, when I've done it, I've pulled the code from Outlook. That way you get just the body of the email, not the entire page of the email service.

I really love the "Fall Campaign" email and want to send it out for my Fall Kick Off party, but I don't have Outlook. Is anyone good at recognizing HTML coding, so they can help me figure out what part I should copy & paste into my MailChimp so I can send it out to my newsletter list? Otherwise, I'll have to manually e-mail this to everyone. :(

Sorry I've tried and I can't figure it out. Everytime I do "view source" in gmail, when I paste it it has the "Loading" page not the email page...not sure how to fix that.

babywings76 said:
I really love the "Fall Campaign" email and want to send it out for my Fall Kick Off party, but I don't have Outlook. Is anyone good at recognizing HTML coding, so they can help me figure out what part I should copy & paste into my MailChimp so I can send it out to my newsletter list? Otherwise, I'll have to manually e-mail this to everyone. :(

Send it to me, and I'll pull the code for you: [email protected]

And it's on the way back to you :)

Worked perfectly, thanks!!! :)

Do you think I should just remove the Yes & No RSVP'ing buttons? Or is there a way to change the direction of the link and make the yes button turn into an e-mail to me?

babywings76 said:
Do you think I should just remove the Yes & No RSVP'ing buttons? Or is there a way to change the direction of the link and make the yes button turn into an e-mail to me?

You could change them into emails by changing the web address to a "Mailto:" tag.

:blushing: Do you know how to do that? I'm playing around w/ which part of the coding gets replaced with the "mailto:" tag, and now messed up the links entirely...

In the editor: Click on the button you want to change. Then, click the little chainlink button at the top. Change the drop down to "mailto:", then put your email address in the box. Then put your email address in the next box.

Thanks for that link! I need to save that so I can refer to it again in the future. It took me a little while, but I figured it out. :)

I wish someone would come to my house and show me how to do what you all are talking about. This is so over my head but it sounds like a great idea. Ugh. I hate being so computer illiterate even though I try so hard to understand it, I just don't get it.:grumpy:

pchockeymom said:
I wish someone would come to my house and show me how to do what you all are talking about. This is so over my head but it sounds like a great idea. Ugh. I hate being so computer illiterate even though I try so hard to understand it, I just don't get it.:grumpy:

I'll come over if you pay for the trip :)

NooraK said:
I'll come over if you pay for the trip :)

How many cooking shows would that take?????

I think at some point I'll have to have one of my teenagers read these posts and tell me what they mean and how to do it. Of course that would mean I have to endure "Geez Mom, really?! How can you not get this?! All you do is...blah blah blah." Followed by years of reminders of how dumb I am, how old I am, how can I possibly run a business. And my favorite, "Get in the kitchen and cook something!" (all in fun of course!- the trials of life in a house of boys/men)

pchockeymom said:
How many cooking shows would that take?????

I think at some point I'll have to have one of my teenagers read these posts and tell me what they mean and how to do it. Of course that would mean I have to endure "Geez Mom, really?! How can you not get this?! All you do is...blah blah blah." Followed by years of reminders of how dumb I am, how old I am, how can I possibly run a business. And my favorite, "Get in the kitchen and cook something!" (all in fun of course!- the trials of life in a house of boys/men)

Oh, I can't wait until they get to that age :yuck: :rolleyes:

Maybe I can put something together to help.

Here, this will show you how to get the HTML when using Outlook, and how to edit it through an online editor.

Attachments

• HTMLFromOutlook.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 407
NooraK said:
Here, this will show you how to get the HTML when using Outlook, and how to edit it through an online editor.

Thank you so much. :love: I think I might be able to figure this out!!!!!

1. How can I access my consultant connection emails?

To access your consultant connection emails, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, click on the "My Tools" tab and then select "Consultant Connection". Your emails will be listed under the "Inbox" tab.

2. What is the purpose of "Pulling Html From Consultant Connection Emails"?

The purpose of pulling HTML from consultant connection emails is to easily transfer and use the content of the emails for your own personal use. This can include sharing information with customers, creating newsletters, or using the content for social media posts.

3. How do I pull HTML from a consultant connection email?

To pull HTML from a consultant connection email, open the email you wish to use. Then, click on the "View in HTML" button located at the top right corner of the email. This will open the email in HTML format, which you can then copy and paste into your desired platform.

4. Can I edit the HTML code after pulling it from a consultant connection email?

Yes, you can edit the HTML code after pulling it from a consultant connection email. This allows you to customize the content to fit your specific needs and preferences. However, please note that any changes you make may affect the overall formatting of the email.

5. Are there any limitations to pulling HTML from consultant connection emails?

Yes, there are a few limitations to pulling HTML from consultant connection emails. The email content may not display properly on all platforms or devices, and some images may not transfer over. Additionally, the HTML code may be restricted and some formatting may not be editable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
  • byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies