• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enhance Team Recognition with Our Customizable Newsletter - Cluster Connection

In summary, Directors - I have uploaded a sample newsletter called "Cluster Connection" to the newsletters tab. Would love your feedback on whether this might be something that would serve your needs. Bear in mind that I had to keep it VERY generic in order to write for the needs of the masses. You may want something more or less, but please let me know if this is something you would find easy to alter for your needs. Thanks!
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Directors - I have uploaded a sample newsletter called "Cluster Connection" to the newsletters tab. Would love your feedback on whether this might be something that would serve your needs. Bear in mind that I had to keep it VERY generic in order to write for the needs of the masses. You may want something more or le...ss, but please let me know if this is something you would find easy to alter for your needs. Thanks!

L-O-V-E it! One small thing, since we are changing from the name "cluster" to the word "team" starting in March, maybe cluster connections isn't the right name for it? just a thought. i can't wait to start using it!!!!

PampChefJoy said:
Directors - I have uploaded a sample newsletter called "Cluster Connection" to the newsletters tab. Would love your feedback on whether this might be something that would serve your needs. Bear in mind that I had to keep it VERY generic in order to write for the needs of the masses. You may want something more or le...ss, but please let me know if this is something you would find easy to alter for your needs. Thanks!

I'm new to Chef's Success, I'm not able to find the newsletter. Could you please direct me?

Tracie said:
I'm new to Chef's Success, I'm not able to find the newsletter. Could you please direct me?

hi tracie, welcome to chef success! joy has her own section called tasty tidbits because she creates wonderful newsletters and flyers over at her website http://www.tastytidbits.net - the cluster newsletter she spoke of is listed over there on her site - well worth it to check them out!

I like it (even though I'm not a Director). It is great for an email that's just recognition.One of the things I like in the one my D currently forwards to me, is that there is usually some sort of a business boosting article in it. Whether it be motivating, ideas for booking, etc. It also covers the current promotions. But that's going a bit beyond just recognition.

love it! I have never used your newsletters and just signed up for a trial to see this. I've been looking for something like this as I am trying to save time and I didn't want to eliminate my team newsletter from my routine.

My current thoughts are that I would do 2 emails/month - the first one is the sample I loaded... it's mainly for recognition purposes. The 2nd would be mid-month and have some sort of business boost/motivational type of content. However, since I'm not an active director, I wouldn't be able to give real personal coaching tips... just pull together stuff that I can find and it might be redundant... would that be annoying?

kristina16marie said:
L-O-V-E it! One small thing, since we are changing from the name "cluster" to the word "team" starting in March, maybe cluster connections isn't the right name for it? just a thought. i can't wait to start using it!!!!

I used to do one called Cluster Connections so that's what I used for this sample... I am still mulling over what to call it... or maybe I'll just call it Team Recognition and leave it up to each Director since they can make up something catchier using their name :)

I used to call mine "Team [my last name] Recognition Report" and got really great response from that.

I love it !!!! thanks so much

I love it! :) I'm not a director yet, but have 15 people on my team (so I'll finally promote with the new rules in March), so this is great for my "team".

frozenchef said:
I love it! :) I'm not a director yet, but have 15 people on my team (so I'll finally promote with the new rules in March), so this is great for my "team".

You're my soul sister! We'll be walking together!

1. What is a Team Recognition Email?

A Team Recognition Email is a communication tool used by Pampered Chef to recognize and appreciate the hard work and achievements of our team members. It is a way to publicly acknowledge their contributions and boost morale within the team.

2. How do I send a Team Recognition Email?

To send a Team Recognition Email, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Team Recognition" section. From there, you can choose the team member you wish to recognize and fill out the form with your message and any accompanying photos or videos. The email will be sent directly to the team member's email address.

3. Can I send a Team Recognition Email to multiple team members at once?

Yes, you can send a Team Recognition Email to multiple team members at once by selecting all the desired recipients from the list provided. This is a great option for recognizing a whole team for their hard work on a project or achieving a goal together.

4. How often should I send Team Recognition Emails?

We encourage you to send Team Recognition Emails regularly to keep the team motivated and appreciated. This could be on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis, depending on your team's needs and accomplishments. It's important to recognize and celebrate successes, big or small.

5. Can I customize the design of the Team Recognition Email?

Yes, you can customize the design of the Team Recognition Email by choosing from our selection of templates and adding your own personal touch. You can also include photos or videos to make the email more engaging and unique. The goal is to make the team member feel special and appreciated, so feel free to get creative!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
mbkraese
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies