• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Love a Bargain Flyers -Jan & Feb

In summary, the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyers -Jan & Feb" promotion is a sale offered by Pampered Chef during the months of January and February. It features discounted prices on select products and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. The promotion starts on January 1st and ends on February 28th, and customers are welcome to place multiple orders. However, the discounted prices are only available while supplies last and shipping and handling fees will apply to each order.
tracefl
Silver Member
Hi,
Here are two versions of Do you Love a Bargain for Jan and Feb hosts. Hope they help!
Trace

Attachments

• 07-Do You Love a Bargain_Feb.doc
    222 KB · Views: 517
  • 07-Do You Love a Bargain_Jan.doc
    262.5 KB · Views: 348
Awesome flyers!

tracefl said:
Hi,
Here are two versions of Do you Love a Bargain for Jan and Feb hosts. Hope they help!
Trace

Hi Trace,
You must be in my upline cluster, as I just received this via email too :)

I'm in Cindy Larson's cluster and my ED is Marcella.

Joy

Related to Do You Love a Bargain Flyers -Jan & Feb

1. What is the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyers -Jan & Feb" promotion all about?

The "Do You Love a Bargain Flyers -Jan & Feb" promotion is a special sale offered by Pampered Chef during the months of January and February. It features discounted prices on a variety of products, making it a great opportunity for customers to stock up on their favorite Pampered Chef items at a lower cost.

2. When does the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyers -Jan & Feb" promotion start and end?

The "Do You Love a Bargain Flyers -Jan & Feb" promotion begins on January 1st and ends on February 28th. The discounted prices will only be available during this time, so be sure to take advantage of the deals before they end!

3. Are there any exclusions or limitations to the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyers -Jan & Feb" promotion?

Yes, there are some exclusions and limitations to the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyers -Jan & Feb" promotion. The promotion only applies to select products and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Additionally, the promotion is only available while supplies last.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on top of the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyers -Jan & Feb" promotion?

No, unfortunately you cannot use your consultant discount on top of the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyers -Jan & Feb" promotion. The promotion offers already discounted prices, so your consultant discount cannot be applied on top of those prices.

5. Can I place multiple orders during the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyers -Jan & Feb" promotion?

Yes, you are welcome to place multiple orders during the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyers -Jan & Feb" promotion. However, please keep in mind that the discounted prices are only available while supplies last and some products may sell out quickly. Additionally, each order will be subject to shipping and handling fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies