• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Newsletters & Flyers: Monthly Express, Bargains, & More

In summary, Tasty Tidbits Flyers are promotional materials created by Pampered Chef that showcase popular and delicious recipes. They can be purchased on the website or obtained for free by hosting a Pampered Chef party. They can also be customized with personal information and are released four times a year. They can be used for various events besides cooking demonstrations.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Just wanted to post this link here in case you don't find your way over to the TT sub-forum. All of my flyers and newsletters are posted here: Pampered Chef Newsletter Downloads Forum

That includes the monthly Express newsletter, the Do You Love a Bargain, and the Super Savings Ahead flyer (2 month and 3 month upcoming host/guest specials).

It's updated as soon as I get the files from corporate, so you can always find the latest version in one place. Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for sharing this link! I always forget to check the TT sub-forum, so having all of the newsletters and flyers in one place will definitely be helpful. I'm excited to see what upcoming host/guest specials are coming our way. Thanks again for sharing!

1. What are Tasty Tidbits Flyers?

Tasty Tidbits Flyers are promotional materials created by Pampered Chef that showcase our most popular and delicious recipes. They are designed to be eye-catching and informative, making it easy for customers to find and try out new recipes.

2. How can I get my hands on Tasty Tidbits Flyers?

Tasty Tidbits Flyers are available for purchase on our website or can be obtained for free by hosting a Pampered Chef party. Additionally, our consultants often have extra copies on hand that they can provide to interested customers.

3. Are Tasty Tidbits Flyers customizable?

Yes, Tasty Tidbits Flyers can be customized with your own contact information and party details. This makes them great for promoting your own Pampered Chef business or hosting a party with friends and family.

4. How often are new Tasty Tidbits Flyers released?

We release new Tasty Tidbits Flyers every season, so four times a year. This ensures that our customers have access to the freshest and most relevant recipes for that time of year.

5. Can Tasty Tidbits Flyers be used for more than just cooking demonstrations?

Absolutely! While Tasty Tidbits Flyers are perfect for showcasing our products and recipes at cooking demos, they can also be used for other events such as fundraisers, trade shows, or even just as a fun addition to your recipe collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Eve Fisher