• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Products Are Available in the Spring Launch Today?

In summary, the Spring Launch features a variety of new and exciting products including the Quick Cooker, Herb Mill, and Salad Chopper. A full catalog of the new products can be found on the company's website or requested from a Pampered Chef consultant. Exclusive deals and discounts are available for a limited time during the Spring Launch. The new products can be purchased online or through a consultant, and they are available starting today, March 1st. It is recommended to place orders early as some products may sell out quickly.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here is what you'll find today on TT and on here.

On TTConnect:
  • Spring Splash - featuring new products, discontinued products, new theme shows, March host special and recruit incentive - available as an email template, printable Word doc and printable/fillable PDF
  • Spring New Products - new products only - available as an email template, printable Word doc and printable/fillable PDF
  • Going Going Gone - discontinued items only - available as an email template, printable Word doc and printable/fillable PDF
  • Super Savings - Feb/Mar/April host and guest specials - Word and PDF (working on an email version soon)
  • Super Savings - Mar/April host and guest specials - Word and PDF (working on email version)

HERE on CS - in the newsletter downloads forum:

• Spring Splash - Word and PDF
  • Spring New Products - Word and PDF
  • Going Going Gone - Word and PDF
  • Super Savings - Word and PDF

Have you designed a new flyer for the "Fall Kick Off" ? If so, let me know where it's posted. You do an excellent job on these. Thanks for your hard work.

I am still working on the Fall Flash and plan to have that up around the end of the month. Since we are not able to sell the products yet anyway, and I want to try to get the high-resolution images from the PC website, this is not something I rush through. The discontinued items flyer has already been posted as well as 2 and 3 month host/guest special flyers. The Do You Love a Bargain should be updated today or tomorrow with the new host specials. You can always check the main site http://www.tastytidbits.net for any updates on newly uploaded/available documents.

1. What new products are being released in the Spring Launch?

The Spring Launch features a variety of new and exciting products, including our new Quick Cooker, Herb Mill, and Salad Chopper. We also have new seasonal items like our Spring Wreath Stoneware and Floral Measuring Spoons.

2. Can I see a catalog or list of all the new products?

Yes, you can view our Spring Launch catalog on our website or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant. The catalog includes all the new products, as well as helpful tips and recipes to try with them.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for the Spring Launch?

Yes, during the Spring Launch, we have exclusive deals and discounts on select new products. These offers are only available for a limited time, so be sure to check them out and stock up on your favorites.

4. Can I purchase the new products online or do I need to attend a party?

You can purchase the new products online through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. You do not need to attend a party to purchase the new products, but hosting or attending a party is a great way to try out the products and earn rewards.

5. When will the new products be available for purchase?

The Spring Launch products will be available for purchase starting today, March 1st. Keep in mind that some products may sell out quickly, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure you get the items you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies