• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for Saint Louis Spring Launch: Join the fun and discover new products!

In summary, the Saint Louis Spring Launch is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new products and recipes for the spring season. The specific date and location for the event may vary each year, and it is open to the public with tickets possibly required for entry. Attendees can expect to see and sample new products, learn about new recipes, and get inspired for spring cooking and entertaining. Pampered Chef consultants can attend by purchasing a ticket or earning one through sales and promotions.
3girls
Gold Member
Who's going????? This will be my first unofficial conference....Bummer that national's is not happening any more....I am sure that this will be an experience close to it....Looking forward to seeing all of the new spring products.

I'm going to the St. Louis spring launch! I can't wait!!

I will be there!! Its my first Spring Launch and I am psyched!

What is the Saint Louis Spring Launch event?

The Saint Louis Spring Launch is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new products and recipes for the spring season.

When and where is the Saint Louis Spring Launch happening?

The specific date and location for the Saint Louis Spring Launch may vary each year. Please check our website or social media pages for updates on the upcoming event.

Is the Saint Louis Spring Launch open to the public?

Yes, the Saint Louis Spring Launch is open to the public. However, tickets may be required for entry. Please check our website or social media pages for more information.

What can I expect at the Saint Louis Spring Launch?

At the Saint Louis Spring Launch, you can expect to see and sample new products, learn about new recipes, and get inspired to cook and entertain for the spring season. There may also be demonstrations and presentations by Pampered Chef consultants.

How can I attend the Saint Louis Spring Launch as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef consultants can attend the Saint Louis Spring Launch by purchasing a ticket on our website or through their team leader. They may also have the opportunity to earn a ticket through sales and promotions. Please check with your team leader for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies