• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Flash Sneak Peek: New Products, Specials, and More!

In summary, the conversation is discussing a work-in-progress project that involves creating flyers and information packets for customers and potential recruits. The majority of the content is on pages 1 and 2, with additional information on pages 3-6. There is also a discussion about the cost and method of distribution for the project, as well as updates on changes to product prices. The conversation ends with compliments and gratitude towards Joy for her work.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Ok before ya say anything... I'm not done yet!! But I thought I'd give you a glimpse at the work-in-progress. I have to stop and take frequent breaks to read Harry Potter :) I will get the rest done tomorrow.

The bulk of the new stuff is on pages 1 and 2. Page 3 will have info about the new theme shows and I might put a recipe on there if there is room. Page 4 is the discontinued items flyer. Page 5 will have host/guest specials to encourage bookings, and page 6 will be recruiting info with the current incentives.

Once I'm done, I'll upload it in Publisher and PDF (with editable info field). Sorry - I won't have it in Word. There's no way all the stuff would stay in place if I tried to do it in Word, but if anyone else wants to have a try at it......

Attachments

• fallflash2007sneak.pdf
    192.1 KB · Views: 710
Joy that looks awesome! How do you get this to your customers? It seems kind of expensive to print and mail to everyone, but most people don't open attachments...

I have question about items being revamped?Where did ya'll find this out? I thought some items as spreaders and spatulas were being discontinued.

Charlene

The new/retired/restyled info is in the Fall Special Edition Consultant News, which is online behind Consultant's Corner. People who went to conference received a copy there, and have therefore had a slight head start on getting flyers done (other than getting pics from online).

Joy it looks great! I can't wait to see it finished!

Great work...now finish the book so you can finish this..LMAO!!

Looks great!!! Dessert Plates (set of 4) the new price is $29? It went down in price?

Joy, you are soo good.

I Love It So Much! Thank You !!!!

letscook04 said:
Looks great!!! Dessert Plates (set of 4) the new price is $29? It went down in price?

Yes they have reduced the price

~

Looks great, Joy. Can't wait to see the final product!!!!

It's beautiful - Oh my did you see the price difference on the dessert plates??

This is beautiful Joy, you are awesome!

It is AMAZING!!!!:D

Okay, I've finished -- not sure I'm thrilled with the recruiting page but I wanted to get something out there for now...

www.tastytidbits.net/free_flyers.htm is where you can download everything I've created thus far.

Wow, Joy you are awesome thank you so much!

It looks great! Thank you!

Joy: This is amazing! I just LOVE it! It came in so handy, too, because I forgot to bring my new catty with me! So, THANKS for covering my butt!

Thanks for this. It is Awesome!!

WOW....This is awesome! Thanks so much Joy! Looking forward to seeing the final version.
How are you sending this to your customers? Email or printing and mailing???
Thanks!
Linda

I'd like to know what you do with this after its all said and done as well .. do you mail it out or what? And to who do you mail it to if you use snail mail?

I'm using it as my Aug, news but adding some other stuff to it!

Joy, this is awesome. You really have a great talent for this. Thanks for sharing.

1. What is the Fall Flash Sneak Peek all about?

The Fall Flash Sneak Peek is an exciting event where we give our customers an exclusive look at our newest products and seasonal items for the upcoming fall season. It's a great opportunity to get a head start on your holiday shopping and stock your kitchen with the latest and greatest from Pampered Chef.

2. When is the Fall Flash Sneak Peek taking place?

The Fall Flash Sneak Peek will be happening on September 1st, 2021. Mark your calendars and get ready to see all the amazing new products we have in store for you!

3. Can anyone attend the Fall Flash Sneak Peek event?

Yes, the Fall Flash Sneak Peek is open to everyone! Whether you're a current customer, new to Pampered Chef, or just curious about our products, we welcome you to join us and see what's new for the fall season.

4. Will there be any special deals or promotions during the Fall Flash Sneak Peek?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions available only during the Fall Flash Sneak Peek event. These deals will be available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can!

5. How can I participate in the Fall Flash Sneak Peek?

To participate in the Fall Flash Sneak Peek, simply visit our website on September 1st, 2021. You'll be able to browse and purchase the new products and seasonal items, as well as take advantage of the special deals and promotions. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
areacmayor
  • chefkathy