• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Assembling Fall Products: Using Old Cattys for New Ideas

In summary, to use old cattys for assembling fall products, you can flip through the pages and take note of products specifically designed for fall, such as pumpkin-shaped baking molds or apple-themed kitchen tools. You can also use the cattys for inspiration for fall-themed tablescapes or party decorations. If you don't have the specific products featured in the catalog, you can substitute similar items or use the cattys as inspiration for new and creative ideas. Helpful tips include using sticky notes or creating a visual mood board to organize and reference ideas from the cattys. You can also use old cattys from previous years for inspiration and mix and match products to create unique fall creations. To purchase products featured in the old c
CindysPChef
Has anyone put together the new fall products in word or otherwise? I was wanting to use up my old cattys and put a printout of the new fall products in there.

Tastytidbits.net

Joy does a great flyer!

thank you - found it and you are right -very good.

Cindy

ChefBeckyD said:
Tastytidbits.net

Joy does a great flyer!

1. How can I use old cattys to assemble fall products?

To use old cattys for assembling fall products, start by flipping through the pages and taking note of any products that are specifically designed for fall, such as pumpkin-shaped baking molds or apple-themed kitchen tools. Then, look for recipes or ideas that incorporate those products and use them as inspiration for your own fall creations. You can also use the cattys to get ideas for fall-themed tablescapes or party decorations.

2. Can I use old cattys for assembling fall products if I don't have the specific products featured in the catalog?

Yes, absolutely! The old cattys can serve as a source of inspiration for new and creative ways to use products you already have or can easily find at your local store. You can also substitute similar products for the ones featured in the catalog to achieve a similar look or function.

3. Are there any tips for organizing and using the old cattys for assembling fall products?

One helpful tip is to use sticky notes or bookmarks to mark pages with products or recipes that catch your eye. This will make it easier to find and reference them later on. You can also create a visual mood board by cutting out pictures and descriptions from the cattys and pinning them onto a board for easy reference.

4. Can I use old cattys from previous years for assembling fall products?

Yes, you can! While the products may be different from year to year, the cattys can still provide inspiration and ideas for fall-themed dishes, decorations, and entertaining. You can also mix and match products from different cattys to create your own unique fall creations.

5. How can I purchase products featured in the old cattys for assembling fall products?

You can purchase products from the old cattys through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. If a product is no longer available, your consultant can help you find a similar item or suggest alternative ways to achieve the same result. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free and discounted products featured in the cattys.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • Rossana
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sj091484
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies