• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog Inserts for Fall 2008

In summary, the Mini Catalog Inserts for Fall 2008 feature a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products, and can be ordered through a consultant or the website. There is a discounted price for purchasing the set and they are designed for personal use and include exclusive promotions and deals.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
I looked in the files and found a great one from last fall, but could not successfully create an updated one for myself. Is there anyone with more skills able to update the one from last fall, or create a new one? Here's the link to the thread from last year's mini insert:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/flyer-go-orders-24529/

I can update it, but I'd like to wait until I can get pics of the new Simple Additions pieces. Then, I can put Sept and Oct on it. The only pic I have is an older one. Do you mind waiting few days?? I know that I can get the pics on Aug 1st...

Oh, of course I can wait...thanks so much. I am going to look into taking a computer class so I can do these types of things. Maybe I will use my Professional Development Award money for that.

In the meantime, thanks!

1. What products are featured in the Mini Catalog Inserts for Fall 2008?

The Mini Catalog Inserts for Fall 2008 feature a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products, including our Pumpkin & Leaf Cookie Cutter Set, Fall Stoneware Collection, and Harvest Apple Dip Mix.

2. How can I order the Mini Catalog Inserts for Fall 2008?

You can order the Mini Catalog Inserts for Fall 2008 through your local Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply search for "Mini Catalog Inserts for Fall 2008" and add them to your cart.

3. Is there a discount for purchasing the Mini Catalog Inserts for Fall 2008?

Yes, if you purchase the Mini Catalog Inserts for Fall 2008 as a set, you will receive a discounted price compared to buying each insert individually. Plus, you'll save on shipping costs!

4. Can I use the Mini Catalog Inserts for Fall 2008 for my own personal use?

Yes, the Mini Catalog Inserts for Fall 2008 are designed for customers to use in their own kitchens. They make great gifts for friends and family who love to cook or entertain!

5. Are there any special promotions or deals included in the Mini Catalog Inserts for Fall 2008?

Yes, the Mini Catalog Inserts for Fall 2008 include exclusive deals and promotions that are only available to customers who purchase the inserts. Take advantage of these offers while they last!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tig_536
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefliz
Replies