• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Postage Savings with Mini Catalog Inserts

In summary, you can request a mini catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website for a digital copy. Postage fees may apply when ordering from the mini catalog, and you can order from both the main and mini catalogs at the same time. The products in the mini catalog are a selection of top-selling and seasonal items, while the main catalog showcases their full range. The standard return policy applies to items from the mini catalog. Please consult with your consultant for more information on returns and exchanges.
KarensChefsClub
Gold Member
Does anyone know if we put a piece of paper (ie a flyer I make on my computer) in the mini catalog if that would still be only one stamp?

I don't think it should effect the weight. I just mailed the catalog in an envelope with the recruiting flyer to inactive consultants. It still weighed the cost of a first class stamp. I am SO glad they made the mini catalog to fit in an envelope....FINALLY!! :)

GeorgiaPeach said:
I don't think it should effect the weight. I just mailed the catalog in an envelope with the recruiting flyer to inactive consultants. It still weighed the cost of a first class stamp. I am SO glad they made the mini catalog to fit in an envelope....FINALLY!! :)

Miss Peach,

Thanks for sharing that tip. . .it's lots easier to create a flyer and put it all in an envelope together rather than stuffing the flyer and taping the edges. . ..

How did you get your mini catalogs so early?

I went to PP and they aren't available to me until August 1st

You can get them at Conference, but then you have to lug them home or pay to ship them with the contents of your surpize boxes. I went to Conference for the first time this year (of course, I've only been a consultant since Oct :)) and am very happy that I have them this early. I can check out the boards for ideas, hand them out to strong recruiting leads, and plan what I want to do with the rest. In the past I have found great ideas on what to use them for and how, but haven't had enough time to do it.

Related to Maximize Postage Savings with Mini Catalog Inserts

1. How can I get a copy of the mini catalog?

You can request a mini catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to view and download a digital copy.

2. Do I need to pay for postage when ordering from the mini catalog?

Yes, postage fees may apply when ordering from the mini catalog, just like any other Pampered Chef order. Your consultant can provide you with more information on postage rates.

3. Can I order from both the main catalog and the mini catalog at the same time?

Yes, you can order from both catalogs at the same time. Your consultant can help you combine your orders and save on postage costs.

4. Are the products in the mini catalog different from the main catalog?

The mini catalog features a selection of our top-selling and seasonal products, while the main catalog showcases our full range of products. Some products may be featured in both catalogs.

5. Can I return items from the mini catalog?

Yes, our standard return policy applies to items purchased from the mini catalog. Please consult with your consultant for more information on returns and exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melizabeth35
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Marlene Miller
  • chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefannie