• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute Holiday Mini Catalog Insert | Get It Now for Your Weekend Booth!

In summary, Dianne is looking for a way to include host specials in her mini catalog, and someone suggested that she use a flyer.
c00p
Gold Member
I've looked on here but am not finding an insert to put into the holiday mini catalogs. Does anyone have something?? I need it today if possible because I've got a booth on Saturday and have to do prep work today! AGHHH!!! :yuck:

Bumping .. . anyone???

Hopefully someone has a better idea than this, but I hand write a note on a Sticky note using the name of the person I am sending the mini-catlog to. How about printing up something on a 2x4" label for mini's at booth? Maybe someone else has something clever.;)

What do you need on the insert? What are you trying to accomplish?

Good idea!I was also thinking about sending out mini holiday catalogs to my past hosts and good customers. Maybe a insert small enough that has the November/December specials, along with a holiday theme would be great! If someone has the talent to make one up it would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! I would try to make one up, by my CD drive is on the fritz - I think one of my children put something in it :eek: :eek:

O yah.....I would also use them in my upcoming bazaars too :)

Here is something I found on here last year, that I updated and used then. Ihope it helps.

Attachments

• New Mini's.doc
    88 KB · Views: 497
holiday 2007 mini insertI took the one posted and changed it a little. Hope this helps! Fits nicely into the mini catalogs too! (let me know if the attatchment doesn't work)

Jess

Attachments

• holidaymini2007insert.doc
    91.5 KB · Views: 507
I can't edit the coupon at the bottom ... what am I doing wrong?

I can't either Diane!

The coupon at the bottom is a picture, so you'll need to use the picture editing functions of Word.

For some reason it's showing as a "picture" and you can't edit it. I had to delete it and create a text box and then typed in the information. I then changed the outline to dashed and "filled" it yellow. I did notice that when I highlighted it and copied it onto the other boxes, it again turned it into a "picture".

chefann said:
The coupon at the bottom is a picture, so you'll need to use the picture editing functions of Word.

I tried to do that, but it said it was not allowed. :confused:

I posted that info without playing with it - I'm at work and don't have the time right now. So I'll concede that your instructions are more accurate. :)

sorry not sure why it's a picture.... what's everyone changing it to ? Just curious?

if you want i can delete it if it makes things easier?

J

I got it that way.. thanks y'all

I modified the mini catalog insert listed above. After I print I trim the inserts apart with decorative scissors such as the ones you would use for scrap booking. They turned out nice. The picture at the bottom is only a text box so you can modify by clicking when hovering over the words.

Attachments

• Mini inserts.doc
    238.5 KB · Views: 491
msturrock said:
I modified the mini catalog insert listed above. After I print I trim the inserts apart with decorative scissors such as the ones you would use for scrap booking. They turned out nice. The picture at the bottom is only a text box so you can modify by clicking when hovering over the words.
Very cute!!

These are GREAT- thanks sooooo much!!!

Ya know what would be really great, is if somehow, someone could edit the flyer posted to include the Nov. Dec and Jan. host specials - maybe with small pics. on there somehow.......

I'm putting the flyer in with my "For all the Mummies" packs at Halloween:)This will save me adding my name to 200 mini catalogs. My hands hurt just thinking about it!

What is the "Need Holiday Mini Insert" used for?

The "Need Holiday Mini Insert" is a versatile tool used for creating mini holiday treats, such as bite-sized cookies, mini pies, and chocolate truffles. It is perfect for holiday parties, gift-giving, and entertaining.

How do I use the "Need Holiday Mini Insert"?

Using the "Need Holiday Mini Insert" is simple and easy. First, prepare your dough or filling according to your recipe. Then, place the insert on a baking sheet and fill each cavity with the desired amount of dough or filling. Finally, bake according to your recipe's instructions.

What type of recipes can I make with the "Need Holiday Mini Insert"?

The "Need Holiday Mini Insert" can be used for a variety of sweet and savory recipes. Some popular options include mini quiches, mini tarts, mini brownies, and mini meatballs. You can also get creative and experiment with your favorite holiday flavors!

Is the "Need Holiday Mini Insert" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Need Holiday Mini Insert" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

Can I use the "Need Holiday Mini Insert" in the oven?

Yes, the "Need Holiday Mini Insert" is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Just be sure to place it on a baking sheet before placing it in the oven for added stability and to catch any spills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg