• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Mini-Catalog Invite Now - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the "Get Your Mini-Catalog Invite Now" limited time offer from Pampered Chef allows customers to receive a free mini-catalog featuring their top products. To redeem this offer, customers can visit the website and enter their email address to receive a unique code. This offer is available to all customers, but for a limited time only. It can only be redeemed online and will feature top kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.
Jules711
Silver Member
Does anyone have a small invite flyer that put in the mini catalog? I want to send it out but don't want to recreate the wheel. I need to send them tomorrow! :eek:

I'm also thinking of including the discontinued products, but maybe I should tell them they'll find out at the show or contact me?

Any help is appreciated!

I am sending out full page invites along with a mini catalog...just using a business size envelope!

You could add something about discontinued products being announced at the show to the invite?

Good point. I thought about that and definitely planned to use an envelope. I just have too many ideas and hoped someone would hold me back. I could put in a coupon to use if you come to the show (maybe to put in a drawing?). Flyer for upcoming specials for possibly bookings? ESPECIALLY COOKWARE! Inhale! I have to mail these TODAY. IT's for a show on SUNDAY!

What is the "Get Your Mini-Catalog Invite Now" limited time offer?

The "Get Your Mini-Catalog Invite Now" limited time offer is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a mini-catalog, featuring our top products, for free.

How can I get my mini-catalog invite?

To get your mini-catalog invite, simply visit our website and enter your email address. You will receive an email with a unique code that can be used to redeem your free mini-catalog.

Is this offer available to everyone?

Yes, this offer is available to all customers, both new and existing. However, it is only available for a limited time, so be sure to claim your mini-catalog invite before it expires.

Can I redeem my mini-catalog invite in-store?

No, this offer is only available for online redemption. Once you receive your unique code via email, you can enter it during the checkout process on our website to receive your free mini-catalog.

What products will be featured in the mini-catalog?

The mini-catalog will feature our top products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. It is a great way to discover new products and get inspiration for your next cooking adventure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • chefannie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jbdowd0798