• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog to Announce Website?

In summary, the Mini Catalog to Announce Website is a digital version of the paper catalog that allows customers to conveniently browse and shop for products. It can be accessed through the "Shop" tab on the website or by typing in the URL provided on social media or promotional emails. The catalog is regularly updated with the latest products and promotions. While purchases cannot be made directly from the Mini Catalog, it can be easily shared with others through social media or by copying and pasting the URL.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
As anyone ever used the mini catalogs to announce the opening of their website? I would rather send out the mini catalogs with a note rather than ordering the post cards from Merrill....
I was thinking of using the same concept as the mini-catalog party invite (the labels) - has anyone ever made a something like that?

And would it be a good idea?

Thanks,
Karen

Sounds like a really good idea! Gives them something to get their hands on and maybe give them something to interest them in going to your site.My only caution would be that if you send Spring Mini's...that folks realize those new products aren't online until March 1st....Or just time your mailing so they get them right around the 1st of March.I would make up my own label. Maybe use the words on the postcards or something similar. You can also use Consultant Connection- which is accessed from your PWS Control Screen. There is a pre-formatted email for announcing your website.

Hello Karen,I haven't personally used mini catalogs to announce the opening of my website, but I have seen others do it successfully. It definitely sounds like a unique and creative way to spread the word about your website.As for using labels, I think it could be a good idea. It would be a cost-effective option compared to ordering postcards from Merrill. However, make sure the labels are high quality and visually appealing to catch people's attention.Overall, I think it's worth a try. It's always good to think outside the box when it comes to promoting your website. Best of luck with your launch!

1. What is the purpose of the Mini Catalog to Announce Website?

The Mini Catalog to Announce Website is a digital version of our traditional paper catalog. It is a convenient and eco-friendly way for our customers to browse and shop for our products.

2. How do I access the Mini Catalog to Announce Website?

You can access the Mini Catalog by clicking on the "Shop" tab on our website and selecting "Mini Catalog" from the drop-down menu. You can also access it directly by typing in the URL provided on our social media platforms or in promotional emails.

3. Is the Mini Catalog to Announce Website updated regularly?

Yes, the Mini Catalog is updated regularly to include our latest products and promotions. We strive to provide our customers with the most up-to-date information and offerings.

4. Can I make purchases directly from the Mini Catalog to Announce Website?

No, the Mini Catalog is for browsing and showcasing our products. To make a purchase, you will need to click on the product you are interested in and it will redirect you to our website where you can add the item to your cart and checkout.

5. Can I share the Mini Catalog to Announce Website with others?

Yes, the Mini Catalog can easily be shared with others through social media or by copying and pasting the URL. This is a great way to introduce our products to friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies