• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Survey I Use at My Fall Extravaganza!

In summary, the survey at the Fall Extravaganza is used to gather feedback and opinions from attendees about the event and their experience with Pampered Chef products. This information is carefully reviewed and analyzed by the team to identify areas of improvement, determine customer preferences and interests, and make adjustments to products and events accordingly. The survey is optional for attendees but highly encouraged, and it includes a mix of multiple choice, rating scale, and open-ended questions. Personal information will not be shared as the survey is completely anonymous and all information collected is kept confidential.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I found it!

Here is the Survey I've used in the past at my Fall Sneak Peek....I just change the pertinent info from year to year. My past hosts love being able to give me feedback on the new recipes and season!

Attachments

• Show Survey.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 416
That's great Becky!I really need to de-clutter so I can have people over!

I was going to ask if anyone had something like this!!!
Thanks so much!

Related to Survey I Use at My Fall Extravaganza!

What is the purpose of the survey at the Fall Extravaganza?

The survey at the Fall Extravaganza is used to gather feedback and opinions from attendees about the event and their experience with Pampered Chef products. This information helps us improve our future events and better meet the needs of our customers.

How do you use the information collected from the survey?

The information collected from the survey is carefully reviewed and analyzed by our team. We use it to identify areas of improvement, determine customer preferences and interests, and make adjustments to our products and events accordingly.

Is the survey mandatory for attendees?

No, the survey is completely optional for attendees. However, we highly encourage everyone to participate as their feedback is valuable to us and helps us provide a better experience for our customers.

What types of questions are included in the survey?

The survey includes a mix of multiple choice, rating scale, and open-ended questions. This allows us to gather both quantitative and qualitative data from our attendees.

Will my personal information be shared if I fill out the survey?

No, your personal information will not be shared with anyone. The survey is completely anonymous and all information collected is kept confidential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
AZPampered Chef
  • jbdowd0798