• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Extravaganza Invite - Opinions?

In summary, the Fall Extravaganza Invite is a seasonal event hosted by Pampered Chef that offers special deals and discounts on their latest products. It typically takes place in the fall and can be attended in person or online through a consultant's website. Guests are welcome to attend and can expect to see new products, sample items, and take advantage of exclusive promotions.
jenniferp417
I decided I didn't want to do just postcards for my upcoming Fall Extravaganza.

I put this together. I'm going to print them out today.

Is there anything I should add or remove or change? Thanks!

I will of course call everyone but I thought I'd try the RSVP to see who contacts me, too.

Thanks for any feedback!

Attachments

• extravaganza invite.pdf
    69.9 KB · Views: 408
Looks very nice.

Are you planning any give-aways, raffles, or a Mystery Host? If so, you should mention that in the invite too.

Looks great! Very clean looking and professional!

Good point, Linda!And thanks, Becky. I was going for clean-looking and professional. Glad it worked. :)

I love that flyer!! THat is so Awesome!!! ok, see i needed on, and the one i found was a little wordier than this. GREAT JOB!
!!! HEy does anyone know how to turn this into a Word DOc??

Just in case there's anyone else who wants this, here's the file in Word. It's going to require a font that doesn't come with Windows. I found it on the web - I'm not aware of any licensing issues with it.

Drop the font files in your C:\Windows\Fonts folder and then open the Word file.

Attachments

• extravaganza invite.doc
    235 KB · Views: 320
  • Kabel.zip
    51.4 KB · Views: 211
Thank you so much Jennifer!!

1. What is the Fall Extravaganza Invite?

The Fall Extravaganza Invite is a seasonal event hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases our latest products and offers special deals and discounts.

2. When is the Fall Extravaganza Invite?

The Fall Extravaganza Invite typically takes place in the fall, usually around September or October. Specific dates may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Do I have to attend in person or can I shop online?

You can choose to attend the Fall Extravaganza Invite in person at a designated location, or you can shop online through your consultant's personal website. Both options will have the same deals and discounts available.

4. Can I bring a guest to the Fall Extravaganza Invite?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the Fall Extravaganza Invite. This is a great opportunity to introduce them to Pampered Chef and our products.

5. What can I expect at the Fall Extravaganza Invite?

At the Fall Extravaganza Invite, you can expect to see a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products on display. You will also have the opportunity to sample products and learn new recipes, as well as take advantage of exclusive discounts and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KimberleePowell
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies