• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opinions Needed on My Open House Invite

In summary, Donna is having an open house and is inviting people. She is giving away free products and is celebrating four successful years. People can come by for a little while or meet up beforehand. Kids are allowed and people can place orders on-line if they can't come by.
pchefdonna
I need your opinions! This is what I have put together for my open house. I am personally calling everyone to invite them first, and plan on them receiving these on Tuesday as a reminder. I have never had an open house and so far am excited by the response. Anthing you would change, word differntly?? TIA Donna

I invite you all to stop by my home on Wednesday November 15th

for my first ever customer/host appreciation Open House. Come and be pampered for a little while, with mouth watering appetizers, fun drinks and great conversation!

Arrange to meet your friends here before the kids get home from school, or after work! Relax and spend time out with friends.

There will be many delicious new recipes to try, and some fantastic drinks. All served on our Simple Additions for a beautiful tablescape. These will be simple recipes you can duplicate when entertianing over the holiday!!

There will be no demo, which will give me time to visit with all of you. You can see all the newest PC products and recipes, shop for your this season's baking needs. You can even shop for some early holiday gifts and gift basket ideas, while avoiding the crazy malls.

I will be giving away a ton of free products, as my thank you to all of you who have made my business such a success! I am celebrating four successful years and an upcoming promotion to a Director.

These products will include: stoneware, cookwared, and the whole line of bbq tools- what an incredible gift for the griller in your life!

Earn extra raffle tickets for free gifts and door prizes (something for everyone!) by:

Just stop by and say "hello" 5 raffle tickets

Bring, or arrange to meet friends 5 raffle tickets

RSVP for you and your friends 3 tickets each

Bring your calendar and select
a show date of your own by
Feb.28th 10 tickets

Bring a friend who may be getting
married in the next two years 10 tickets

If you are attending because of
an invitation of a friend 10 tickets

There will be additional tickets given for great product tips and recipes you share with me, and on all orders placed! I am looking forward to seeing you! Donna

pchefdonna said:
for my first ever customer/host appreciation Open House. Come and be pampered for a little while, with mouth watering appetizers, fun drinks and great conversation!

I would capitalize the first letter. Also I would take out the "for a little while"

The rest looks pretty good.

Scratch that whole mess I posted above, I copied my rough draft on accident! Ugh.. how embarrassing!! donna

You can delete the thread or edit the post.

I would suggest making the time shorter. If they think they have tons of time, they will space it. Possibly do an early afternoong one and an evening one maybe with different demos.

Are kids allowed? It makes it sound like they are not. Also, can they place an order on-line if they can't come by? I agree that the time seems like really long but it can't hurt.

1. Can you provide tips for creating an effective open house invite?

Some tips for creating an effective open house invite include using eye-catching graphics or images, clearly stating the date, time, and location of the event, highlighting any special offers or promotions, and including easy RSVP options for guests.

2. How far in advance should I send out my open house invites?

We recommend sending out your open house invites at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This gives your guests enough time to plan and make arrangements to attend.

3. Is it necessary to have a theme for my open house?

Having a theme for your open house can make it more memorable and fun for your guests, but it is not necessary. You can still have a successful event without a specific theme.

4. Should I offer food at my open house?

Providing food at your open house can make it more inviting and create a welcoming atmosphere. However, it is not a requirement. If you do decide to offer food, consider simple and easy-to-serve options like finger foods or appetizers.

5. How can I make sure my open house is a success?

To ensure a successful open house, make sure to promote it through various channels such as social media, email, and word of mouth. Also, make sure to have enough supplies and products on hand, and be prepared to engage with your guests and answer any questions they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kspry
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy