• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Spring/Summer Open House: Need Help Wording Invite?

In summary, to hold an open house/spring/summer party, you need to order catalogs, order forms, PP receipts, season's best recipe collections, twixit clips, come join us booklets, recruiting DVDs, show planners, and packs of invitations. You also need spice replacements and fundraiser flyers/host benefit flyers if you need them.
nikki70563
Gold Member
I need help with some wording to put on an invite. This is my plan I am inactive right now so I am planning to do an open house/spring/summer party on March 15th. How do you do an open house, need help wording invite, etc?? Any help please

Also besides catalogs what else should I get off the supply list that I would need because I have nothing for this season?

anyone??????

Do you want to offer door prizes? Mystery host?

I have done tickets - get one ticket for coming, 5 for bringing a friend, 5 for placing a $20 order, 20 for booking a show, etc... And then raffle drawing anything you might have in your stash OR draw a name to be the host of the show and get all the bennies.

You could do "everyone attending gets a gift" and make it a twixit or scraper or recipe card...

PampChefJoy said:
Do you want to offer door prizes? Mystery host?

I have done tickets - get one ticket for coming, 5 for bringing a friend, 5 for placing a $20 order, 20 for booking a show, etc... And then raffle drawing anything you might have in your stash OR draw a name to be the host of the show and get all the bennies.

You could do "everyone attending gets a gift" and make it a twixit or scraper or recipe card...

so how do you word that on the invite?

Celebrate Spring and Join us for our Mystery Host Party!

The Luck of the Irish is drawing near...You'll want to give a cheer for the new PC products this year!

Sure to be a great time, we'll have plenty of Key Lime!

(I dont know maybe you can work with it, I was thinking Green for St. Patty's day!)

vwpamperedchef said:
Celebrate Spring and Join us for our Mystery Host Party!

The Luck of the Irish is drawing near...You'll want to give a cheer for the new PC products this year!

Sure to be a great time, we'll have plenty of Key Lime!

(I dont know maybe you can work with it, I was thinking Green for St. Patty's day!)

thanks was not thinking about st patty's day being right there

also you can word it that PC products are going green, but contact me to learn how to get them without spending any green!!

so what supply items do I need to get I am in the process of making and order for supplies which do I really need right now because I plan to become active after my show on 03-15-08???

Here's what I did for my new consultant's grand opening shows:

Attachments

• Grand Opening Invitation - Generic.doc
    137 KB · Views: 656
thanks - so what supplies anyone??? I have nothing for this season.

anyone??????

I don't understand what you are asking about supplies.

kspry said:
I don't understand what you are asking about supplies.

I know I need to get some catalogs because I have not got my changeover kit so just wondering if there is something else that I would need besides catalogs for my show.

Receipts is all that I can think of.

I just found a stack of F/W 2006 receipts. I am going to tear off the wish list and use them instead of buying new ones.

edit - and draw a line through the top where it says 2006, put the day's date of the order.

thanks....

This is what I typically order:Catalogs
Order Forms
PP Receipts
Season's Best Recipe Collections (10 in a pack) - I give 2 at each show (host/drawing winner)
Twixit Clips (these are my freebies at shows)
Come Join Us booklets
Your Life Your Way brochure
Recruiting DVDs
Packs of Invitations
Pack of Show Planners (free)Those are the basics to start the season. I sometimes get spices that I need to replace or fundraiser flyers/host benefit flyers if I need more, but I don't need those often.HTH!

Yeah, you can order everything - but the minimum needed for a show is catalogs & receipts.

1. How do I make my open house invitation sound fun and exciting?

To make your open house invitation sound fun and exciting, use enthusiastic and inviting language. You can also use phrases like "join us for a day of food, fun, and friends" or "be the first to see our new spring/summer products."

2. What information should be included in the open house invitation?

The open house invitation should include the date, time, and location of the event. It should also mention any special activities or demonstrations that will take place, as well as any promotions or discounts that will be offered.

3. Can I include a call to action in the invitation?

Yes, it is always a good idea to include a call to action in the open house invitation. This can be something like "RSVP now to reserve your spot" or "bring a friend and receive a free gift."

4. Should I include a dress code in the invitation?

It is not necessary to include a dress code in the invitation, unless it is a themed event or there is a specific dress requirement for the activities planned. However, you can suggest a casual or comfortable dress code to make guests feel at ease.

5. How far in advance should I send out the invitations?

It is recommended to send out the invitations at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give guests enough time to RSVP and plan accordingly. However, if it is a large event or requires travel, sending out the invitations 4-6 weeks in advance would be ideal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg