• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Out for Referrals: What to Say to New Leads?

AmyIn summary, when reaching out to referral leads, it's important to be genuine and upfront about your intentions. Thank them for being a part of your network and explain the type of work or services you offer. Be specific about the type of referrals you're looking for and always be respectful of their time and potential limitations. Good luck with expanding your network!
RosieTrips
Gold Member
I see quite a few people calling their list of 100 or other contacts they've made and asking for referrals. My question is what do you say to those referral leads when you call them? I'd really like to try this to get out of my current circle of influence.

Thanks!!
Susan

Hi, Susan~ When I do this to get a booking, I call and say " Hi! This is Amy with The Pampered Chef, and Jill referred me to you. She had mentioned that you would be a great person to talk to about pampering your kitchen! I give away tons of free kitchen products every week, and Jill thought you may want some for yourself!"
For recruiting, I say, " Hi! This is Amy with The Pampered Chef, and Jill had referred me to you. She had mentioned how you love to entertain and cook (or whatever you want to say) and that you would be great at what I do. I told her I am currently looking for friendly people in your area, and if you could use an extra $500 a month or more, I'd love to share more about it!"

People usually then feel pretty good about their friend saying so many complimentary things, that they always let me talk longer!

Hi Susan,Great question! When you call your referral leads, it's important to be genuine and upfront about why you're reaching out to them. You can start by thanking them for being a part of your network and letting them know that you're looking to expand your circle of influence. You can then explain the type of work or services you offer and ask if they know anyone who may be interested or in need of what you provide.It's also helpful to offer some specific examples of the type of referrals you're looking for, such as specific industries or demographics. This will make it easier for your contacts to think of potential leads for you.Remember to always be respectful and understanding if someone is not able to provide a referral at the moment. Thank them for their time and let them know that you appreciate any future opportunities.Good luck with expanding your network!Best,

What is the best way to approach new leads for referrals?

The best way to approach new leads for referrals is to be genuine and authentic. Let them know that you value their opinion and would appreciate any referrals they could provide. Also, be sure to mention the benefits of your products or services and how it could benefit their friends or family.

How can I make sure my message stands out when reaching out for referrals?

One way to make your message stand out is to personalize it. Use the lead's name and mention something specific about them or your previous interactions. This will show that you have taken the time to get to know them and that the referral request is not just a generic message.

What should I include in my referral request?

Include a clear and concise explanation of what you do and how you can help others. You can also mention any deals or promotions you currently have or any special offers for referrals. Additionally, provide a way for the lead to easily share your information with their friends or family, such as a referral link or email template.

How can I make it easy for leads to refer others to me?

Provide them with resources such as business cards or brochures that they can easily share with others. You can also offer to send them a sample or demonstration of your products or services to share with their friends or family. Another option is to have a social media presence and encourage leads to share your posts or tag their friends in them.

Should I offer any incentives for referrals?

Offering incentives for referrals can be effective in encouraging leads to refer others to you. This can be a discount on their next purchase or a free gift for every referral that becomes a customer. Just be sure that the incentive is valuable and relevant to your target audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • abrahamlaur