• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do Ya'll Say When Your Calling New Leads at This Time of the

In summary, when calling new leads during this time, it is important to introduce yourself as a Pampered Chef consultant and ask if they have time to chat about products. Following up via email or phone call, being empathetic and knowledgeable, and offering virtual demonstrations can make a good impression and help convert new leads into customers.
abrahamlaur
What do ya'll say when your calling new leads at this time of the year? I know I should mention the new host specials and new catalog/products, but I just dont know how to word it ... can anyone PLEASE help me? I gotta make calls today!!

Try to make it personal. Tell them the specials are out now for August September and October and you are just so excited to share them with him/her. Talk to them as if they are your lost lost friends! It's always nice to hear a friendly voice. I also mention that the beginning of the season is the perfect time to host a show because even the Pampered Chef lover that has "everything" doesn't have everything anymore!!! Show your excitment and it will rub off!

or you can make yourself just pick up the phone! Once you have them on the phone the rest will follow!!! Have faith in yourself! You can do it!

1. What do you say when calling new leads during this time?

Hi there! Thanks for expressing interest in Pampered Chef. I wanted to reach out and introduce myself as your Pampered Chef consultant. I'd love to chat with you about our products and answer any questions you may have. Would now be a good time to talk?

2. How do you approach new leads during this time?

When calling new leads, I like to start off by introducing myself and my role as a Pampered Chef consultant. I then ask if they have a few minutes to chat and learn more about our products. I always make sure to be friendly, genuine, and understanding of any concerns they may have during this time.

3. What is the best way to follow up with new leads at this time?

I recommend following up with new leads via email or phone call, whichever method they prefer. In the email, I like to provide more information about our products and include a link to our website for them to browse. If I speak with them on the phone, I make sure to answer any questions they may have and offer to schedule a virtual demonstration or cooking party.

4. How can I make a good impression when calling new leads during this time?

To make a good impression, I believe it's important to be empathetic and understanding of the current situation. I always make sure to listen to the needs and concerns of the potential customer and offer solutions or alternatives that can work for them. It's also helpful to be knowledgeable about our products and confident in your ability to provide a great customer experience.

5. What are some tips for converting new leads into customers during this time?

One tip for converting new leads into customers is to offer virtual demonstrations or cooking parties. This allows them to experience our products and see how they can make meal prep easier and more enjoyable. It's also important to be responsive and follow up with any questions or concerns they may have. Providing excellent customer service and being understanding of their needs can go a long way in converting new leads into customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Rubelbj
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • PamperedK