• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Say When You Get a Call?

In summary, Karen got a call from a mom last night wanting to do a catalog show for December. She remembered to get her full address and email, and after a brief chat about the process Karen offered to host coach her to a successful show.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Morning all!

I got a call last night from a mother of a gal who I did a few expos with. She wants to do a catalog show for December! Yeah!!! Anyways, I remembered to get her full address and asked if she would like it to be set up online as well for orders, she said yes, and I got her email address.
After a brief talk of me getting her host packet out to her in a few days, I didn't know what else to say and it seemed like she was waiting for something...

What to you talk about when you get a call 'out of the blue' for a show? Just curious if I should have talked more to her about doing a catalog show or not. Her daughter sells both PartyLite and Avon....

Thanks,
Karen

Host coaching! ;)

I would have taken the opportunity to start host coaching her to a $1000 catalog show.

This is one area that I need a lot of work in! How do you even start that conversation? What do you say?Karen

I follow the host coaching script available on CC.

I assume you thanked her, went over the great host rewards and monthly special. Once you've gone over everything you want to cover, I wrap up with thanking her again and telling her how great it is that she's decided to take advantage of our awesome rewards. I mention about how much fun and how easy it is for her to get orders and that to be sure to tell EVERYONE she's hosting a show. I let her know that I'll be sending a couple of emails sporadically and checking in with her from time to time, but to feel free to call me first and for anything!

Before my wrap up, I ask if she has any questions or if she needs anything specific to make it easier for her to have a successful show.

The other question I always ask is "What are you working to get from The Pampered Chef?" If you know the why she is doing this, you can figure out how to get her to that goal.

I would coach her just like a kitchen show. Ask her her goals. What does she want out of it. Let her know the benefits of bookings.
Kathy

Start Host Coaching when you get a call?Start your host coaching process at that point.

Tell the host to start a list of who she will invite and to give them a call and personally mark the calendar for the date. Then send the invitations out 3 weeks before the show.

If you can get your host to start a list, then you are on a good track! This article has a FREE audio recording for http://www.createacashflowshow.com/host-coaching/party-plan-hostess-coaching-tips.htm. You deserve to have all $1000 shows! :D

What do you say when you get a call?

When answering a call, it is important to greet the caller with a friendly and professional tone. A simple "Hello" or "Good morning/afternoon" is a good way to start.

Do I need to introduce myself on the phone?

Yes, it is important to introduce yourself on the phone. This helps the caller know who they are speaking with and also adds a personal touch to the conversation.

What if I don't know the answer to the caller's question?

If you are unsure of the answer to a caller's question, it is best to be honest and let them know that you will find out the information and get back to them. This shows that you are willing to help and provides a better customer experience.

How do I transfer a call to another department or person?

To transfer a call, you can ask the caller to hold while you transfer the call or you can take down their information and have the appropriate person call them back. It is important to make sure the transfer is smooth and the caller is not left waiting for too long.

Is it okay to use hold music for callers?

Yes, hold music is a great way to keep callers entertained while they wait for assistance. Just make sure the music is not too loud or disruptive and that it is appropriate for a professional setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • wycohibito