• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Event Bookings: Tips for Generating New Leads"

In summary, Krisun says that she is desperate to break out of her 4-5 show a month ceiling, and she doesn't have a huge list of leads to call to book shows. She has been told by others that she needs to wear PC logo wear and bring catalogs to playgroups, pediatrician's offices, hairdressers, and leave them everywhere. When shopping at the grocery store, she should use a PC cookbook as her grocery list. Krisun also says that she needs to contact everyone on her 100 names list, talk it up everywhere, and wear PC logo wear to generate new leads. Lastly, Krisun suggests purchasing marketing sheets from Merril, complimenting and offering the business to everyone, and
Muppetgal
Silver Member
I'm desperate to break out of my 4 - 5 shows a month ceiling I seem to have at the moment, thing is I don't have a huge list of leads to call to book shows so I'm sort of stuck. I don't want to badger the same people over and over again, so need to generate some new leads.

Where do you get your leads from? Inspire me!

I will keep up with this thread, I need inspiration too!!

:)

Get new leads at your shows...encourage guests to bring a friend...talk about hosting benefits

I'm talking about leads outside of parties. I only get one or two leads per party, and usually those are for "later in the year". I need some leads for NOW!

Wear PC logo wear - pamper local businesses, bring catalogs to playgroups, pediatrician's offices, hairdressers, leave them everywhere. When you're shopping at the grocery store, use a PC cookbook as your grocery list.

Make sure you've contacted everyone on your 100 names list.
And remember, each of those 100, know 100.
Talk it up everywhere.
Like others have reminded me on here. People LOVE Pampered Chef.

Hope you get LOTS of bookings.

Kris

unfortunately I think my slower start has to do with my lack of 100. I haven't lived in the UK long enough to have had past neighbours/work colleagues/old school friends, etc etc.

I'll keep on though, thanks for some ideas...keep 'em coming!

Plaster the neighborhood with flyers...knock on neighbors doors with a plate of yummies and a recipe card attached with your info and a minicatalog...

On leaving the catalogs, do you randomly leave them in the waiting room or ask first? I found out my hair salon won't put them out but they will leave in the breakroom for the staff...

Do askCommon courtesy and all that. The one thing you never want to do is just leave them with out asking. Three reasons:
1, they may not appreciate that and you would have your catalogs tossed thus loosing money
2, they may not allow you back as a customer
3, no one there would every book or order from you thus loosing customers yourself.

Never put yourself in a situation that can be prevented. That's alot of loss just to put out a catalog or two.

As for new leads. If you have been in your home for a little bit, it may be time to clean out the basement.
Having a rummage sales has actually gotten me known in my neighborhood. I have had one every year for the last three years. I have booked several good shows and I do get orders from my neighbors all year round. It may only be $200 or $300 per year buts it's $200 or $300 more than I would have had if I had nto done it. I always put out catalogs and will take orders. If I have PC stuff I do not want any more, I set it up seperately from all my other stuff. And my little ad always says "Pampered Chef Stuff, New and Gently used." My director taught me that line. It works!

Last edited:
Muppetgal said:
unfortunately I think my slower start has to do with my lack of 100. I haven't lived in the UK long enough to have had past neighbours/work colleagues/old school friends, etc etc.

I'll keep on though, thanks for some ideas...keep 'em coming!

contact your friends from where you used to live! Call aunts, uncles, relatives and ask them if they'll leave a catalog in their lunch room.

Call everyone who has been to one of your shows and use the cards I'm attaching. If they give you a no thank you, ask them if they know anyone who might be interested in getting free product; you will reward them with free product at the closing of someone's show.

Do the booking envelope idea. Ask every single person at your shows - if you don't ask some, they will wonder why you didn't (don't you think they'd be good hosts?).

Buy the marketing sheets from Merril and post them wherever you see you community boards (restaurants, ice cream shoops, consignment stores, etc).

I so totally agree on logowear! I get so many people approach me when they see it. Always have drawing slips for people to write their info for you - most of the time they put maybe to hosting!

Compliment and offer the business to everyone with a pleasant personality! At the very least you've brought PC into the conversation and you might get a catalog show out of it!

Last edited:
pampered1224 said:
. If I have PC stuff I do not want any more, I set it up seperately from all my other stuff. And my little ad always says "Pampered Chef Stuff, New and Gently used." My director taught me that line. It works!

LOVE that!!!!

its_me_susan said:
contact your friends from where you used to live! Call aunts, uncles, relatives and ask them if they'll leave a catalog in their lunch room.

Call everyone who has been to one of your shows and use the cards I'm attaching. If they give you a no thank you, ask them if they know anyone who might be interested in getting free product; you will reward them with free product at the closing of someone's show.

Do the booking envelope idea. Ask every single person at your shows - if you don't ask some, they will wonder why you didn't (don't you think they'd be good hosts?).

Buy the marketing sheets from Merril and post them wherever you see you community boards (restaurants, ice cream shoops, consignment stores, etc).

I so totally agree on logowear! I get so many people approach me when they see it. Always have drawing slips for people to write their info for you - most of the time they put maybe to hosting!

Compliment and offer the business to everyone with a pleasant personality! At the very least you've brought PC into the conversation and you might get a catalog show out of it!

Here is the card idea from a cluster meeting.

Customer Care calling cards

In our last activity at the meeting last night we had cards that prompted us to say various things in our customer care calls. I encourage you to write up your own cards and use them when making your calls!

Green cards said:
List of 100
Various product names

For these, you will be either looking up past guests and what products they bought and calling to ask how that product is working for him/her. If you're not making a product follow up call, then you're calling someone off your List of 100 and promoting your business to a NEW person.

Pink cards said:
New Recipe
New Catalog
60% off July
60% off August
Theme show idea
Stoneware special (maybe) in September

The Pink cards are what you will actually say in your call. For example, if you have someone who has recently purchased the Stoneware Bar Pan, you would want to call and either offer them a new recipe AND entice a booking by talking about our sometimes Stoneware special in September - of course, we don't really know if stones are on sale yet in Sept, but we can talk about that being the past many years and it's another good excuse to contact them when we DO know what Sept holds.

Another example, if you're calling someone from your list of 100 you can look to the pink cards and use 60% off for July as your reason for enticing them to think about booking in July. If you want more work on the wording, call your director!

That's it!

If you have a Babies R Us near you - call and ask to speak to the promotions coordinator. Sign up to be a vendor at their 2nd Saturday Babyfest events. Its free - they provide the table and the customers!

Tell them you can do seminars during the weekdays (mine does them on Tuesdays or Thursdays at 1 pm or 7 pm).

Tell them you can do seminars such as:

Perfect Meals for Nursing Moms
Eating for Two
Toddler Finger Foods
Fresh Natural Baby Foods
Healthy Weight Loss Menus for New Moms

Here are some more notes from cluster meetings or here. I'm printing out and rereading.

Does anyone have a flyer of healthy weight loss menus for new moms? Or perfect meals for nursing moms?

I am going to keep following this thread... I am still on my high from confernce right now!!!! I have three shows booked so far in August ... my slower month was June I didn't have a single show that month :( that totaly bumed me out big time. It was very frustating to me when all my hostest cancled on me. Keep a postive attitude and things will turn around for you!!!!!

Leah Hudson
Independent Consultant
[email protected]

John, thanks for the input. I agreed with all that and I was just curious how others handled!

I have got to get in on this Babies R Us thing. I live 20 mins from TWO! What do you all say when calling?

pamperedgirl3 said:
Does anyone have a flyer of healthy weight loss menus for new moms? Or perfect meals for nursing moms?

Same here. Great idea to contact Babies R' Us; I had no idea they did anything like that. I need more help, though. What foods would you prepare? I don't even have children, so I don't have any idea what a nursing mother should eat, nor what the other foods might be.

I don't have any bookings on the calendar, so I am following this thread closely, too!

Thanks!

Babies R Us

I did this letter as a follow-up after talking to the coordinator on the phone.

Dear (Find out the name of the Promotions Coordinator):

I developed the enclosed flyers for potential Babies R Us Seminars. Give me a call to get some scheduled this summer.
1. Cooking Class – Learn simple techniques – Discover great kitchen tools – Learn recipes that are Quick, Easy, and Fun.
2. Kids In the Kitchen – The kitchen is a great place for kids to learn direction following skills, creativity, math, and reading. Plus, they have FUN!!!! Learn great kid-friendly recipes.
3. Mom’s Nutrition & Breastfeeding – An “ideal” diet for a breatfeeding woman is simply a varied, balanced, natural diet. Learn great recipe ideas.
4. Super Baby Food – Learn when you should start feeding your baby solid foods. Learn quick and easy recipes for preparing and storing your own fresh food.
5. Food for Little Fingers – Let your child GRAB a healthy start in life with food that’s fun to eat and loaded with good nutrition.

I do the Strawberry Spinach Salad for the pregnancy and nursing seminars.

The attached handout needs some reworking. I print it double sided.

I've got flyers in an old version of publisher - can't attach them. They are real simple with the wording from above - one for each "seminar" I can offer!

Attachments

• BRU Nutrition.doc
    59 KB · Views: 384
contact your friends from where you used to live!

I used to live in Canada, and now live in Scotland, so really contacting people from home won't help me at all!

I don't think the UK do the Babies R Us thing, although we are expecting a baby right now, so are going to be in there a bit more often, so I'll ask.

Also, there is no such thing as Garage sales/Rummage Sales over here. Everything is done out of the back of your car at specific events around town, and they always seem to fall on the days I work.

Will keep reading and trying things though, thanks for the ideas ladies!

Last edited:
Muppetgal said:
Also, there is no such thing as Garage sales/Rummage Sales over here. Everything is done out of the back of your car at specific events around town, and they always seem to fall on the days I work.

!

Really? I know here the surronding towns/villages have city wide garage/yard sales. But I have to ask....what is sold from a car?

:confused:

1. How can I attract new leads for my Pampered Chef events?

The key to generating new leads for your Pampered Chef events is to actively promote your events through various channels such as social media, email marketing, and word of mouth. You can also offer special promotions or discounts to entice potential leads to attend your event.

2. What are some effective ways to follow up with leads after an event?

Following up with leads after an event is crucial for turning them into future bookings. Some effective ways to follow up include sending personalized thank you emails, offering special discounts or promotions, and staying in touch through social media or email newsletters.

3. How can I use social media to boost my event bookings?

Social media is a great tool for promoting your events and attracting new leads. Utilize platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to create event pages, post photos and videos, and engage with potential leads. You can also use targeted ads to reach a specific audience.

4. What are some tips for creating a successful event that will attract new leads?

To create a successful event that will attract new leads, it's important to have a clear and enticing invitation, offer a variety of dishes or products to showcase, and provide a fun and interactive atmosphere. You can also consider partnering with local businesses or organizations to reach a wider audience.

5. How can I track and measure the success of my event bookings?

There are several ways to track and measure the success of your event bookings. You can use tools like Google Analytics to track website traffic and conversions, create surveys to gather feedback from attendees, and keep track of sales and new leads generated from the event. This data can help you make improvements for future events and measure your overall success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies