• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlimited Free Leads: Generate Leads Through Public Speaking

In summary, offering yourself as a public speaker is a highly effective way to generate free leads. Despite any fears or doubts, anyone can become a public speaker and use this skill to bring in new business. To decide what topics to talk about, make lists of your passions, skills, hobbies, and business expertise. And remember, you don't have to write your speech right away - your subconscious mind will work out the details as you start making calls and booking events. This skill not only helps in your direct sales business, but can also improve personal growth and open up opportunities for leadership roles.
Deb Bixler
Gold Member
You can generate FREE leads through public speaking

One of the best lead generation systems I have ever found is offering yourself as a public speaker. There are literally hundreds of clubs, churches, schools and non-profit organizations near you that would love to have you come and speak to their group. There is nothing better than a system that generates an unlimited supply of leads that are FREE!

I’m afraid to be a speaker

Yes, you can be a speaker. If you are anything like the rest of the world, you probably started speaking a while ago. Maybe age 2 or so. I bet you are pretty good at it by now! If you are in direct sales or network marketing (and the odds are good since you are reading this blog) then you are already a paid speaker. You can be a public speaker, so stop staying you can’t. Offering yourself as a speaker will bring new business into your client base that is totally unrelated to your existing client base. You wouldn’t pass up on FREE or PAID For Leads would you? (Sometimes speakers get paid. You can’t beat that: Getting paid to generate leads for your direct sales business! Wow!)

Say it: I am a public speaker!
What to Talk about

I am often asked “what would I talk about?” Here is a simple way to decide what you will offer the organizations when you begin to make your calls. Think about these questions:

* Who are you?
* What is your life purpose?
* What is your business purpose, your brand?
* Which part of you will have value to groups?

Make A List

Keeping those questions in mind, write four lists each with about 10 entries on each. List your passions, your skills, your hobbies, and your business skills, products or motivations. From there you can create your topics and start making the calls.

Don't Write The Speech

After you have a dated event then you can write your speech. During the time you decide to be a speaker and the time you date an event your subconscious mind will have already worked out the details.

http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/getting-started-in-public-speaking.htm

Long time no see Deb. Thanks for the tips.

I've found many starting with PC have a fear of the cooking show (speaking in front of a group).

Janet...you are so right. When I joined I joined to get lots of products for $99. I hated speaking in front of people...I work with kids, but grown-ups are a totally different story. I told myself that I could tough it out for 6 shows and then I would quit and I would have all these products. That was almost 7 years ago. My first shows were aweful...I used written scripts and stuck to them, but as time went on I have slowly but surely been able to stand on my own. Now I sing at church, speak at church and I was just elected to be the assistant Women's Ministry Leader. Pampered Chef has helped me a lot.

I partly signed to better myself personally by becoming comfortable of public speaking, as I was deathly afraid of it before! Now it's a piece of cake at shows! :) Thanks TPC!

Take it to the next step.Now that you are comfortable speaking at your shows Heather Lynn, you can take it to the next level and use speaking as a way to generate leads for more shows. One in 10 will say yes, if you are at the women's club meeting speaking for a half hour and there are 20 people there, then 2 will have an interest in your services. Go for it! Deb

What is the "Unlimited Free Leads" program?

The "Unlimited Free Leads" program is a service offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can receive an unlimited amount of free leads to help grow their business. These leads are potential customers who have shown interest in Pampered Chef products or hosting a party.

How can I sign up for the "Unlimited Free Leads" program?

To sign up for the "Unlimited Free Leads" program, you must first be a registered Pampered Chef consultant. Once you are registered, you can access the program through your consultant account on our website. Simply follow the prompts to enroll and start receiving free leads.

How often will I receive free leads through this program?

The "Unlimited Free Leads" program provides consultants with leads on a weekly basis. You will receive a new batch of leads every week, allowing you to continuously grow your customer base and increase your sales.

Are the leads provided through this program high quality?

Yes, the leads provided through the "Unlimited Free Leads" program are high quality. These leads are individuals who have already expressed interest in Pampered Chef products or hosting a party, making them more likely to convert into customers. We also regularly monitor and update our lead database to ensure the best possible results for our consultants.

Is there a limit to the number of free leads I can receive?

No, there is no limit to the number of free leads you can receive through this program. As long as you are an active Pampered Chef consultant, you can continue to receive unlimited free leads to help grow your business and reach new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pamperedva
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
HeatherPCLady
  • esavvymom