1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Bookings leads from Bazaars-some ideas

1. PCJen

PCJen Member

You are all very wonderful on coming up with some great ideas so thought I would run this by and see what everyone thought about these ideas on getting additional booking leads and hopefully booking shows the same day as the bazaar.

Here it goes:

I thought about doing grab bags for $5 each. In each bag will be some of our door prizes with a recipe and my business card. In a few of the bags I thought about also adding "You've WON a FREE Kitchen Show for the month of _______(fill in a month you are working on) and $15 in extra FREE products (hospitality product value will cover this) when you hold your show. I would also add that this is on top of our already outstanding Host Reward program and then I would list our reward program. I will also have a drawing for a FREE Kitchen Show and thought about adding the $15 in extra FREE poducts to that sign too. OR maybe something like this too: Book a show today and get a FREE cookbook when you hold your show. So, what do you all think about these ideas?
    I have 3 bazaars this month and want to make them very successful with getting bookings. I would love all of the advice and tips you can give me.

Thanks in advance to everyone for all of your advice and tips.
    Jennie

Nov 2, 2005
  2. "Book a Show today" is a good idea

I just did a booth at a craft fair at our mall last weekend (my first one). I think the grab bags might be worth a shot, but maybe someone else with more experience could tell you about that. I do think the sign "Book a show today & get a free (whatever)" is a good idea. I wish I had thought to try that--now I have a huge stack of drawing slips to go through & contact (I'm only about half-way through!). Good luck with your bazaar!

Nov 3, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted