• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nicole's Bazaar: Seeking Ideas to Make the Most of It!

Remember to have fun and enjoy the experience! In summary, getting people interested in your table at a Bazaar can be done by creating an eye-catching display, offering samples or demonstrations, having a variety of products at different price points, running a promotion or special offer, engaging with customers, using social media to promote your participation, and offering extras such as free gifts or discounts.
chefnikkie
Hey all! I am so excited! After being inactive for a few months, I managed to become active again. I am in a slump because my circle is not expanding however; I have managed to get my first Bazaar. Any advice on getting people interested in my table?!?!?! I am looking for a banner to bring but I have no cash and carry items. I am going to raffle off a triffle bowl because I have an extra. Any ideas for extras? Thanks, Nicole

Bring some of the newer stuff and be willing to sell YOUR stuff if you don't have cash n carry. YES, people do that. I did that before I had cash n carry. If you can, get some mini serv spatulas, quikut paring knives, mix n chops & twix its. You can use those for gifts later if you still have them. And Season's Bests.As for getting people to your table, you are Pampered Chef and that helps if people are familiar with it. I put up a board with flyers (you can print our logo on a sign). Offer a discount on the s/h. I upgrade to direct shipping. Use some layering. I have some shelves I use on my tables to give some height to it. Good luck!!

Congratulations on becoming active again and getting your first Bazaar! Here are a few tips for getting people interested in your table:1. Create an eye-catching display: Use colorful tablecloths, banners, and signs to make your table stand out. You can also use props or decorations that tie in with your products.2. Offer samples or demonstrations: People are more likely to buy something if they can try it first. If you have food or skincare products, offer samples for people to try. If you have handmade items, consider doing a demonstration of your process.3. Have a variety of products: Make sure you have a good mix of products at different price points. This will appeal to a wider range of customers and increase your chances of making sales.4. Run a promotion or special offer: Offer a discount or free gift with purchase to entice customers to buy from your table.5. Engage with customers: Smile, make eye contact, and be friendly to everyone who passes by your table. Strike up conversations and tell them about your products. People are more likely to buy from someone they feel a connection with.6. Use social media: Use your social media platforms to promote your participation in the Bazaar. Share photos of your products and let your followers know where they can find you.7. Offer extras: In addition to your raffle, consider offering other extras such as a free gift with purchase, a loyalty card for future purchases, or a discount for signing up for your email list.Good luck with your Bazaar!

1. What is "Nicole's Bazaar" and what kind of ideas are you seeking?

"Nicole's Bazaar" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and inspire customers to use them in creative ways. We are seeking ideas from our customers on how they have used our products in unique and innovative ways in their everyday cooking and entertaining.

2. How can I share my ideas for "Nicole's Bazaar" with Pampered Chef?

You can share your ideas by filling out the form on our website or by reaching out to us on social media with the hashtag #NicolesBazaar. We are always looking for new and exciting ways to use our products and would love to hear from our customers!

3. Can anyone attend "Nicole's Bazaar" or is it an invitation-only event?

"Nicole's Bazaar" is open to everyone! We welcome all customers to attend and see the latest products, attend cooking demonstrations, and participate in fun activities. Check our website or social media for upcoming dates and locations.

4. Will there be any special offers or discounts at "Nicole's Bazaar"?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and discounts available only at "Nicole's Bazaar." These offers will be announced closer to the event date, so be sure to follow us on social media and check our website for updates.

5. Can I bring my friends and family to "Nicole's Bazaar"?

Of course! We encourage you to bring your friends and family to "Nicole's Bazaar" and share the fun and excitement with them. It's a great opportunity to introduce them to our products and have a great time together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dawn424383
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Rachel
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PCJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies