• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover New Products on a User-Friendly Sheet | John W's PDF Template

In summary, the "Discover New Products" sheet is a user-friendly PDF template created by John W. to help customers browse and learn about new products from Pampered Chef. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, your consultant's personal website, or at in-person parties and events. It is for informational purposes only and cannot be used to purchase products. The sheet is regularly updated with new products and can be shared with others, but it should not be modified or used for commercial purposes.
chefkeri
Does anyone have the new products on a sheet like the discontinued items? John W made a beautiful sheet, but in .pdf and I can't change the contact info...

I'd love to tempt in my next customer email.

Here you go.

Attachments

• spring07new.doc
    155.5 KB · Views: 392
YIPEEEE! Ann ~ thanks:D

xox

That was fast!

Wow!! very nice and very quick! Thanks!:)

Anyone have this without the photos attached? TIA :D

Thank you for all your hard work!

Related to Discover New Products on a User-Friendly Sheet | John W's PDF Template

1. What is the purpose of the "Discover New Products" sheet?

The "Discover New Products" sheet is a user-friendly PDF template created by John W. It is designed to help customers easily browse and learn about new products from Pampered Chef.

2. How can I access the "Discover New Products" sheet?

The "Discover New Products" sheet can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. It is also available at in-person Pampered Chef parties and events.

3. Can I purchase products directly from the "Discover New Products" sheet?

No, the "Discover New Products" sheet is for informational purposes only. To purchase Pampered Chef products, you can contact your consultant or visit their personal website.

4. Is the "Discover New Products" sheet updated regularly?

Yes, the "Discover New Products" sheet is regularly updated with the latest Pampered Chef products. Be sure to check back frequently to see what's new!

5. Can I share the "Discover New Products" sheet with others?

Yes, you can share the "Discover New Products" sheet with others to help them discover new and exciting Pampered Chef products. However, please do not modify the sheet or use it for commercial purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • CookieChick