• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Products in Word and Fillable PDF | TTConnect

In summary, the New Products Flyer is a seasonal catalog that showcases the newest and most innovative products from Pampered Chef. It is released four times a year and features items that have been recently added to the collection. These items are only available for purchase during the designated release dates, but may become permanent additions in the future. Special deals and discounts may also be offered for items in the New Products Flyer, and customers can stay updated by subscribing to email lists, following on social media, or regularly checking the website.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here are the new products in word and fillable pdf.

Emailable version on TTConnect for subscribers.

Attachments

• Spring New Products.doc
    345.5 KB · Views: 804
  • Spring New Products.pdf
    162.1 KB · Views: 656
Thank you very much for sharing with us. I am looking forward to the dvd and any discussion on here about the manual food processor.

Thanks for posting this!

thank you for this!

Thanks Joy!!!!! :)

not trying to critique but the DCB cookbook isnt there and isnt the 123 dip set being discontinued?

Dutchess said:
not trying to critique but the DCB cookbook isnt there and isnt the 123 dip set being discontinued?

(On the PFD version at least) the DCB cookbook is in the center of the third row. Also the 3-2-1 Dip set was changed to include different seasonings, so the current version is retired, but it's replaced with a new version.

NooraK said:
(On the PFD version at least) the DCB cookbook is in the center of the third row. Also the 3-2-1 Dip set was changed to include different seasonings, so the current version is retired, but it's replaced with a new version.

thanks - im blind ;)

Thank you!!!!!!!! :)

Okay, so is there something I need to fix, or is it okay?

PampChefJoy said:
Okay, so is there something I need to fix, or is it okay?

As far as I can tell, it's OK :)

Joy, thank you so much for sharing your flyer!

Joy, you are awesome...a million Thanks!

Beautiful, thank you!

Thank you a million and one times. : - )

SPECTACULAR!!!

Thank You!

Related to Discover the Latest Products in Word and Fillable PDF | TTConnect

1. What is the New Products Flyer?

The New Products Flyer is a special catalog that features the latest and most innovative products from Pampered Chef. It is released every season and showcases new items that have been added to our collection.

2. How often is the New Products Flyer released?

The New Products Flyer is released four times a year, at the beginning of each season. This allows us to introduce new products and keep our customers up to date on the latest and greatest items from Pampered Chef.

3. Can I purchase items from the New Products Flyer outside of the designated release dates?

Unfortunately, the items featured in the New Products Flyer are only available for purchase during the designated release dates. However, if they are popular enough, they may become a permanent part of our collection in the future.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for items in the New Products Flyer?

Yes, we often offer special deals and discounts for items featured in the New Products Flyer. Make sure to check the flyer or our website for any current promotions or discounts.

5. How can I stay updated on the latest New Products Flyer?

You can stay updated on the latest New Products Flyer by subscribing to our email list or following us on social media. You can also check our website regularly for updates and new releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • PampChefJoy