• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Feb Special: 2-Up Email Blast in Word & PDF Formats"

In summary, the "Dcb Feb Special - 2Up" is a buy one, get one free promotion for the Double Ceramic Baking Dish offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February. To take advantage of this deal, simply add one Double Ceramic Baking Dish to your cart and a second one will automatically be added for free. There is a limit of one free dish per customer and the promotion is valid while supplies last. The free dish will be the same size as the one purchased, but colors can be mixed and matched. All sales from this promotion are final, but customers can contact customer service for assistance with any defects.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Someone had asked for the email blast as a printable 2-on-a-page format, so here you go. Word and fillable PDF versions.

Attachments

• Sweetheart Deal 2up.doc
    617 KB · Views: 471
  • Sweetheart Deal 2up.pdf
    490.8 KB · Views: 378
Love it...Thank you Joy

Thanks Joy! Love it.

thanks Joy i can't wait to send out the email blast.
Does anyone know if host can get this sweetheart deal as a 1/2 price. I didn't see it on the HO flyer

Jan

Can they order a guest special w/o being in a show? Or would you just add this to a show that you have open?

Leanna said:
Can they order a guest special w/o being in a show? Or would you just add this to a show that you have open?
Yes, it would have to be on a show to get the guest special (IDK about the DCB special). Individual orders do not receive a guest special, but you can add one to a show that you have closing & just have it direct shipped.

1. What is the "Dcb Feb Special - 2Up" promotion?

The "Dcb Feb Special - 2Up" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February. It is a buy one, get one free deal on our popular Double Ceramic Baking Dish.

2. How do I take advantage of the "Dcb Feb Special - 2Up" promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply add one Double Ceramic Baking Dish to your cart and a second one will automatically be added for free. No promo code is necessary.

3. Are there any restrictions on the "Dcb Feb Special - 2Up" promotion?

Yes, there is a limit of one free Double Ceramic Baking Dish per customer. This promotion is also only valid while supplies last.

4. Can I choose which size Double Ceramic Baking Dishes I receive with the "Dcb Feb Special - 2Up" promotion?

No, the free Double Ceramic Baking Dish will be the same size as the one you purchase. However, you can mix and match colors if you'd like.

5. Can I return or exchange the Double Ceramic Baking Dishes I receive from the "Dcb Feb Special - 2Up" promotion?

No, all sales from this promotion are final. However, if there are any defects with the products, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam