• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products Flyer | 2 Pages | Email Versions for TT Subscribers

In summary, the product prices as listed in the catalog are $20 for the dry erase board and note holder and $19.50 for the baker with ridges.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here you go - 2 pages long - there are so many!
Email versions are available for subscribers on TT.

If we discover anything new was omitted, I'll update as needed.

Attachments

• NewFallProd2011.doc
    406.5 KB · Views: 649
  • NewFallProd2011.pdf
    219.4 KB · Views: 741
You are absolutely amazing!

Thank you so very much Joy!!!

that chip thing is missing from both i think

Oh wow... how did that happen? That was supposed to be the first thing! Okay, I'll fix it.

Ugh - I'm missing an entire row... hold the presses....

Okay, let's try this again and see... let me know if you see anything else missing.

Are the bamboo dry erase board and note holder on there?

Now that you mention it... I don't see it on Jane's list. Let me see if I can find the images and prices.

OMG okay... updated for the 3rd time today... the first post contains an updated version with the bamboo dry erase board and note holder, and I hope the price is correct. I caught the corner of the display sheet in WadesGirl's photos.

PampChefJoy said:
OMG okay... updated for the 3rd time today... the first post contains an updated version with the bamboo dry erase board and note holder, and I hope the price is correct. I caught the corner of the display sheet in WadesGirl's photos.
Not sure about my picture but the catalog says $20.Oooohhhh... I did check my picture - the boards in the product show case room did say $19.50!! Oops on HO's end!!!

For both the bamboo products,it's $20?

Oh goodness, okay... this is like TAKE #4! I think we're updated for now. Please let me know what else you notice might be off. Thanks! Sorry for all the updates.

what about baker with ridges. OOOOOOPPPs, they're there

Last edited:
PampChefJoy said:
For both the bamboo products,it's $20?

Yes that's what the catalog actually says. And I took pictures when they were announcing them in general session and that also says $20. They must not have updated their poster!!

This looks Terrific! Thanks!

thank you so much! you are amazing!:love:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!:thumbup:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!

What is the "New Products Flyer"?

The "New Products Flyer" is a catalog that features all of our latest and most popular products. It is a great way to stay updated on our newest releases and to see what other customers are loving.

How often is the "New Products Flyer" released?

The "New Products Flyer" is released every season, which is four times a year. This allows us to constantly offer our customers new and innovative products to make their cooking and entertaining experiences even better.

Can I purchase products directly from the "New Products Flyer"?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from the "New Products Flyer" by ordering through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also place an order through our website using the product codes listed in the flyer.

Are there any special deals or discounts in the "New Products Flyer"?

Yes, the "New Products Flyer" often includes special deals and discounts for our customers. These can range from free gifts with purchase to discounted prices on select products. Be sure to check the flyer for any current promotions.

Can I request a physical copy of the "New Products Flyer"?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of the "New Products Flyer" from your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view the flyer online on our website or through the Pampered Chef app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • kam