• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printable One Page Flyers - Subscribe to TTConnect for Email Version

In summary, TTConnect offers printable one page flyers for its emailable version. The emailable version is available to subscribers at TTConnect, under the email templates tab. The subject line for an email to be sent out about the Deep Covered Baker is "Supply has exceeded demand."
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here are printable one page flyers...
The emailable version is available to subscribers at TTConnect, under the email templates tab.

I was trying to think of a positive spin, but maybe it's coming across too weird?? Let me know and I can change up the wording (or you can change it on the Word version or on the email version).

Attachments

• DCB.pdf
    78.2 KB · Views: 547
  • DCB.doc
    135 KB · Views: 637
As usual... YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!! You put into words what has been rattling around in my head all afternoon and evening!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

Great flyer, Joy, this is what we talked about at our cluster meeting tonight. You are so articulate, can't wait to share your flyer.Marghi

I love this flyer - thanks so much, Joy!!
What would everyone put in the subject line? Last chance for the Deep Covered Baker?
I'm not sure, because that's not totally accurate - you can still get it later, just as a host. But you can't put that detail into a subject line...
And neither would you want to say "Last chance at a DCB without hosting a party..."
Hmmm... it's too late for my brain to figure this out!

I sent an email tonight and just put
PLEASE READ Special Announcement

for the subject. Didn't want to mention the DCB
in the subject line because I didn't want anyone to
tune out in case they thought they were not interested
in that or "it's TOO expensive" sort of thinking.

Joy, I LOVE the fading DCB!! :love::love: Going, Going, but not quite Gone!My AD forwarded a flyer/e-mail from another service, which I didn't really like, and thought to myself "hmm, wonder if Joy got a chance to work on it. Bet her's is better." I was so right!ETA: Just saw the iContact version, and love it even more!! Off to send out an e-mail now.

Last edited:
So, I sent out the e-mail via iContact, and received one response so far. No, not a booking or product order, just a one line message "I love this." I'm sure she was referring more to Joy's awesome work than to the fact the DCB is going to Host-Only status.

Many thanks, Joy!

STOP THE PRESSES! Someone pointed out to me that I got my wording backward... the flyer says "supply has exceeded demand" and obviously, what I meant to say was "demand has exceeded supply". I have updated the wording in both flyers here and on the email versions online. If you have downloaded it, you will want to download it again to get the update. AND I apologize for the screw up... hopefully everybody else saw it the way I meant... (sometimes our brains do the translating for us, lol).

LARGE bar pan as a lid for the rectangle baker? I don't have this item, so I can't confirm, but wouldn't it be the MEDIUM bar pan? There is no way the large bar pan would fit in my microwave ...

It's not meant to substitute in the microwave... it's just meant to imitate the covered oven properties of the pieces.I have always used the large bar pan over the rectangle baker, but I haven't tried to see if the medium fits....

PampChefJoy said:
It's not meant to substitute in the microwave... it's just meant to imitate the covered oven properties of the pieces.

I have always used the large bar pan over the rectangle baker, but I haven't tried to see if the medium fits....

Joy you ARE talking about to cover AFTER it comes out of the microwave ... not IN the microwave. Correct?

I assumed Joy was speaking of oven use, not microwave so I'm interested to read her answer.

I wasn't talking about microwave use at all. That wasn't the approach I was taking. I was just talking about the simulated "covered oven" type of effect of having one stoneware piece covering another. It definitely won't fit in a microwave.

Joy, thanks for the flyer. I love TT and all the info you supply there and here on Chef Success. Is the recipe you are refering to the 20 Min BBQ Ribs? I wanted to include that along with an email I am sending out. But, I wanted to make sure it was the one to use.

Thanks!

Actually, the ribs are a recipe I heard about on a training tape ages ago. Season ribs (cut into portions) and bake for one hour at 350. Take out, drain fat, add bbq sauce all over, put back into oven for another hour. They come out tender as fall-of-the-bone.

It doesn't help if you want to sell the microwave oven or quick cooking aspect, but it does sell the stoneware!

1. What is TTConnect and why should I subscribe for the Email Version?

TTConnect is a free online platform provided by Pampered Chef that offers a variety of resources and tools to enhance your cooking experience. Subscribing for the Email Version of our Printable One Page Flyers through TTConnect will allow you to receive our latest product updates, recipes, and tips directly to your email inbox.

2. How do I subscribe for the Email Version of the Printable One Page Flyers?

To subscribe, simply visit our TTConnect webpage and click on the "Subscribe" button. You will be prompted to enter your email address and select your preferred frequency of receiving our emails. Once subscribed, you will start receiving our Printable One Page Flyers via email.

3. Can I customize the frequency of receiving the Printable One Page Flyers?

Yes, when subscribing for the Email Version through TTConnect, you can select your preferred frequency of receiving our emails. You can choose to receive them daily, weekly, or monthly, depending on your preference.

4. Are the Printable One Page Flyers customizable?

Yes, our Printable One Page Flyers can be customized to include your contact information, such as your name, email, and phone number. This allows you to easily share the flyers with your friends, family, and customers.

5. Is there a cost to subscribe for the Email Version of the Printable One Page Flyers?

No, subscribing for the Email Version of our Printable One Page Flyers through TTConnect is completely free. You will receive our emails and updates at no cost to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
huskerlissa
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • PampChefJoy