• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Suddenly Subscribed to Every Thread Where You Make a Post?

In summary, there are a few possible reasons why you may suddenly be subscribed to every thread where you make a post. It could be due to accidentally clicking a subscribe button, changes in your account settings, or a website glitch. To unsubscribe from these threads, you can look for an "unsubscribe" button or link in the notification email or on the thread itself, or adjust your notification preferences in your account settings. It's possible that others have experienced the same issue, but you can check forums or contact customer support to confirm. It's unlikely that you will be charged for these subscriptions, but if you have concerns, it's best to contact customer support. You can also turn off notifications for specific threads by adjusting your notification preferences.
Sheila
Gold Member
My defaults just changed. If you are suddenly getting lots of e-mails that you don't want ~ here's how to correct that ...

Click on User CP (upper left hand corner) > (under Settings & Options) click on “Edit Options” > (under Messaging & Notifications) in the “Default Thread Subscription Mode” change the default from “instant email notification” to “do not subscribe” or “no e-mail notification” > Scroll to the bottom & save your changes. This will stop you from being subscribed to new threads.

You’ll be back on the User CP and now probably want to unsubscribe from the threads that you've already received e-mails to ... above the “Subscribed Thread” there’s a link on the left side of the page for “View All Subscribed Threads”. Click on that link, then you can select the threads from which you prefer to NOT be notified. Then click “delete subscription” in the drop down menu. That will stop the incoming e-mails from those threads from continuing to be sent. ;)

Hi there, thanks for sharing this helpful tip! I was also experiencing a sudden influx of unwanted emails and was unsure how to stop them. I followed your instructions and changed my default thread subscription mode to "do not subscribe" and also unsubscribed from the threads that were already sending me notifications. It's such a relief to not have my inbox flooded anymore. Thanks again for sharing this solution!

Hello there! I'm sorry to hear that you're suddenly receiving a lot of unwanted emails. It sounds like your default subscription settings may have changed. Thank you for sharing the steps to change them back - I'm sure that will be helpful for others who may be experiencing the same issue. It's always a good idea to regularly check and update your subscription settings to ensure you're only receiving notifications for threads that you're interested in. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Have a great day!

1. Why am I suddenly subscribed to every thread where I make a post?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that you accidentally clicked on a "subscribe" button, or that your account settings were changed to automatically subscribe you to threads where you post. It could also be a glitch or error with the website.

2. How do I unsubscribe from all these threads?

If you want to stop receiving notifications for all the threads you're subscribed to, you can usually find an "unsubscribe" button or link within the notification email or on the thread itself. You can also go into your account settings and adjust your notification preferences to only receive notifications for threads that you manually subscribe to.

3. Is this happening to anyone else?

It's possible that others have experienced the same issue, but it's also possible that this is a unique situation. You can check online forums or reach out to the website's customer support team to see if others have reported a similar problem.

4. Will I be charged for all these subscriptions?

It's unlikely that you will be charged for these subscriptions, as most websites do not charge for basic account features like subscribing to threads. However, if you are concerned about potential charges, it's best to reach out to the website's customer support team for clarification.

5. Can I turn off notifications for specific threads?

Yes, you can usually adjust your notification preferences for each individual thread. This means that you can choose to receive notifications for some threads and not others. You can usually find the option to adjust your notification preferences within the thread itself or in your account settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies