• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printable Express Newsletter: Free for Everyone!

In summary, the Printable Express Newsletter offered by Pampered Chef is a free, monthly newsletter containing tips, recipes, and inspiration for cooking and entertaining. To sign up, simply enter your email address on the Pampered Chef website and confirm your subscription through a confirmation email. The newsletter is completely free for everyone and can be customized by choosing which sections to include when printing. It is released monthly, with a new edition available at the beginning of each month.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I've decided to make this one-page printable "Express" newsletter as part of my "free" offerings... it was previously only available to subscribers. Subscribers can still retrieve their personalized emailable copy from TTConnect, but this printable version is available to everyone here. This is a quick and short newsletter with just one recipe and the specials. Also good to use as a lapboard insert, or as a handout or catalog insert. Hope you enjoy it!

Attachments

• October09Express.pdf
    248.6 KB · Views: 555
  • October.doc
    99.5 KB · Views: 524
Aren't these November photos with October specials?

The pictures shown are of the New Recruit bonus products when a new recruit qualifies in her first 30 days!

SandyA said:
Aren't these November photos with October specials?

Oop - I guess the layout is a bit misleading! the pics are meant to go with the recruiting article... if you use the word version, you could move the article text above the pictures so it flows better within the layout....

It looks awesome! I have to save up before I can be a full-on subscriber. We have been broke since we closed the cafe. I signed up for the free 14 days and had some things come up and I never really got on, but that was my fault! I love your site, Joy!

BTW, I tried to friend you and become a fan, but it kept giving me an error.

I need to update my siggy... the Facebook page is Tasty Tidbits | Facebook

I don't really use the other TT friend page that I set up so just fan this.

Great! Thanks!

1. What is the Printable Express Newsletter?

The Printable Express Newsletter is a free, monthly newsletter offered by Pampered Chef that provides tips, recipes, and inspiration for cooking and entertaining. It is designed to be easy to print and share with friends and family.

2. How do I sign up for the Printable Express Newsletter?

You can sign up for the Printable Express Newsletter by visiting the Pampered Chef website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up box. You will then receive a confirmation email to complete the sign-up process.

3. Is the Printable Express Newsletter really free for everyone?

Yes, the Printable Express Newsletter is completely free for everyone. There are no hidden fees or subscriptions required.

4. Can I customize the Printable Express Newsletter?

While you cannot customize the content of the Printable Express Newsletter, you can choose which sections you want to include when printing. This allows you to personalize the newsletter for your own needs and preferences.

5. How often is the Printable Express Newsletter released?

The Printable Express Newsletter is released monthly, with a new edition available at the beginning of each month. You will receive an email notification when the new edition is available for download.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • dana_jni