• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers With Feb - Are They Yup Yet?

In summary, "Flyers With Feb" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on their top-selling products. These deals can be accessed through their website, through a consultant, or through their monthly catalog and social media pages. However, they are only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. These deals cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and are only available for the month of February.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I'm trying to get ahead a bit on host packets - are the Feb flyers (Dec/Jan/Feb and Feb host/guest fillable) up yet?

check under files. I am pretty sure I saw them earlier today :)

Hi there! I checked the website and it looks like the Feb flyers and host/guest fillable packets are not up yet. Usually, they are released a couple of weeks before the new month begins, so I would keep checking back periodically. In the meantime, you could also reach out to your host to see if they have any specific requests for their party. Hope this helps!

1. What is "Flyers With Feb"?

"Flyers With Feb" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on our top-selling products.

2. How do I access the "Flyers With Feb" deals?

You can access the "Flyers With Feb" deals by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them in our monthly catalog or on our social media pages.

3. Are the "Flyers With Feb" deals available in all countries?

No, the "Flyers With Feb" deals are only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check with your consultant or our website to see if they are available in your area.

4. Can I combine "Flyers With Feb" deals with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Flyers With Feb" deals cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, they already offer great savings on their own!

5. How long do the "Flyers With Feb" deals last?

The "Flyers With Feb" deals are only available for the month of February. Make sure to take advantage of them before the month ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam