• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Bargain? Check Out Our Updated Flyer!

In summary, the "Updated Luv a Bargain Flyer" is a monthly promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that offers discounted products and special deals for customers. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, consultant, or app, and the discounts and deals are available for both online and in-person purchases. However, they cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Hi all,
I have updated a "do you love a bargain" flyer that was circulating last fall. I hope it helps us get lots of bookings!!!!!

Attachments

• Do you luv a bargain.doc
    226.5 KB · Views: 331
Thanks, Paulette! Just wanted to mention that Carafe is with one "f".

Yeah, I'm a crappy speller.... At least it is a word doc so it can be corrected...

Yeah, I'm a crappy speller....

Here is the "corrected" version.........

Attachments

• Do you luv a bargain.doc
    224.5 KB · Views: 333
Thanks for sharing the flyer!

Don't be so hard on yourself Paulette! It happens to all of us one time or another and so easy to do! I just noticed it and wanted to let you fix it before it gets too far out. That's the beauty of posting things here, people do read and help one another! I can't wait to show it!

Related to Need a Bargain? Check Out Our Updated Flyer!

1. What is the "Updated Luv a Bargain Flyer"?

The "Updated Luv a Bargain Flyer" is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features discounted products and special deals for customers.

2. How often is the "Updated Luv a Bargain Flyer" released?

The "Updated Luv a Bargain Flyer" is released on a monthly basis, usually at the beginning of each month.

3. How can I access the "Updated Luv a Bargain Flyer"?

The "Updated Luv a Bargain Flyer" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, your consultant, or through the Pampered Chef app.

4. Are the discounts and deals in the "Updated Luv a Bargain Flyer" available for online purchases?

Yes, the discounts and deals in the "Updated Luv a Bargain Flyer" are available for both online and in-person purchases.

5. Can I combine the discounts and deals in the "Updated Luv a Bargain Flyer" with other promotions?

Unfortunately, the discounts and deals in the "Updated Luv a Bargain Flyer" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redneckgleasonx4
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • PampChefJoy