• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Host Special Flyer Is Updated on Cc

In summary, the current June host special on the Pampered Chef flyer is the "Summer Entertaining Set", which includes a Rectangular Baker, Small Square Baker, and a Small Rectangular Baker. It is only available for hosts who hold a qualified show in June. To receive the June host special, you must host a qualified show in June with at least $200 in guest sales and one booking. The June host special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts but hosts can still earn up to 30% in free products and discounts based on their show's sales. The June host special is available for both in-person and online parties. If a June party needs to be canceled or rescheduled, the host special will no longer be
BlessedWifeMommy
I just read the newswire for today... FYI, the Host special for June has been slightly changed.

June Host Special Flyer has been Updated
We''ve updated the June Host Special flyer because we heard some concerns that the original flyer was unclear in the "Note" section. This has been updated to clarify which items hosts and past hosts may select. Additionally, we''ve updated the booking benefit to allow past hosts to choose one from all three Collapsible Bowls, instead of limiting them to just the 2-quart bowl.

With these enhancements, you''re sure to have strong June bookings from your current Shows.

I just saw that- that's awesome. That was a concern I had too. Glad they changed it.

niclowther said:
I just saw that- that's awesome. That was a concern I had too. Glad they changed it.

Yes, I'm glad it was made better, it seemed a little restricitve how it was before. Maybe now it will get my April hosts to get bookings!

It it me, or does the Host special seem a little chintzy? A $450 show host only gets a $15 item at 60% off? Am I still reading that wrong?

It's not always about the host special! She will still get $60 for free!

1. What is the current June host special on the Pampered Chef flyer?

The current June host special on the Pampered Chef flyer is the "Summer Entertaining Set", which includes a Rectangular Baker, Small Square Baker, and a Small Rectangular Baker. It is only available for hosts who hold a qualified show in June.

2. How can I get the June host special?

To receive the June host special, you must host a qualified show in June. This means having at least $200 in guest sales and one booking from the show. As the host, you can also earn up to 30% in free products and discounts based on your show's sales.

3. Can I combine the June host special with other offers?

Unfortunately, the June host special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn free products and discounts based on your show's sales in addition to the host special.

4. Is the June host special available for online parties?

Yes, the June host special is available for both in-person and online parties. As long as the party qualifies with at least $200 in guest sales and one booking, the host will be eligible for the Summer Entertaining Set.

5. What happens if I have to cancel or reschedule my June party?

If you need to cancel or reschedule your June party, please let your consultant know as soon as possible. If the party is rescheduled for another date in June and still meets the qualifying criteria, you will still be eligible for the host special. If the party is canceled, the host special will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam