1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: June Host Special Flyer is updated on CC

1. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I just read the newswire for today... FYI, the Host special for June has been slightly changed.

June Host Special Flyer has been Updated
    We''ve updated the June Host Special flyer because we heard some concerns that the original flyer was unclear in the "Note" section. This has been updated to clarify which items hosts and past hosts may select. Additionally, we''ve updated the booking benefit to allow past hosts to choose one from all three Collapsible Bowls, instead of limiting them to just the 2-quart bowl.

With these enhancements, you''re sure to have strong June bookings from your current Shows.

2. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

I just saw that- that's awesome. That was a concern I had too. Glad they changed it.

Apr 15, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Yes, I'm glad it was made better, it seemed a little restricitve how it was before. Maybe now it will get my April hosts to get bookings!

4. IAmChefJ

IAmChefJ Member

It it me, or does the Host special seem a little chintzy? A $450 show host only gets a $15 item at 60% off? Am I still reading that wrong?

Apr 18, 2009
  5. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

It's not always about the host special! She will still get $60 for free!

Apr 18, 2009
Have something to add?