• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for March's Host Special Flyer?

In summary, the "New Host Special Flyer" is a promotional flyer offered by Pampered Chef for new hosts who book a cooking demonstration or party. It includes exclusive discounts and rewards for hosting a party. To receive the flyer, you must book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant. The flyer offers discounts on products and rewards for hosting a party, but cannot be combined with other offers. It is only valid for a limited time, so make sure to book and redeem before the expiration date.
sueloland
Hi everyone!

Does anyone have an updated flyer show upcoming monthly host specials that do show March's special? I really liked the idea of including this flyer in my host packets to encourage my host to help me get bookings. Thanks to everyone for all the great ideas. I hope that I'll have ideas to benefit all of you in the future.

Thanks for the help!!
Suzanne

Is this attached file what you are looking for?? It's not mine, just copied from someone on CS.:)
Deb

Attachments

• March 08.doc
    304.5 KB · Views: 339
Thanks Deb,

This would work fine but I'm needing one without March specials and one that includes May and June's specials.

ok is this what you are looking for I found this today while I was looking around chef success, ok I hope I did this right I am very new to this!

Attachments

• Do_You_Love_A_Bargain_4_thru_6_2008.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 366

What is the "New Host Special Flyer"?

The "New Host Special Flyer" is a promotional flyer offered by Pampered Chef for new hosts who book a cooking demonstration or party. It includes exclusive discounts and rewards for hosting a party.

How do I receive the "New Host Special Flyer"?

To receive the "New Host Special Flyer", you must book a cooking demonstration or party with a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will provide you with the flyer and explain the discounts and rewards available.

What are the benefits of hosting a party with the "New Host Special Flyer"?

The "New Host Special Flyer" offers exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products and rewards for hosting a party. These rewards can include free products, half-price items, and credit towards future purchases. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite products at a discounted price.

Can I combine the "New Host Special Flyer" with other offers or promotions?

No, the "New Host Special Flyer" cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. However, the discounts and rewards offered in the flyer are already a great deal and cannot be combined with any other discounts.

How long is the "New Host Special Flyer" valid for?

The "New Host Special Flyer" is only valid for a limited time and the specific dates will be listed on the flyer. Make sure to book your party and redeem the flyer before the expiration date to take advantage of the discounts and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • kam